Inside -YES-

• Thread starter DeletedUser121052
  • Start date

DeletedUser120740

Just when I thought 94 exsternals wasn't worth visiting. Rofl

bleearfh

Would just like to say that us pointing out that we're rank 1 is totally just for laughs, specifically targeted at how Mr NotSoDeadly loved to sign off back when he was rank 1.

No hate! <3 If SJ overtakes us and becomes rank 1 he can sign off with that homestly won't feel offended!

DeletedUser121006

Not a very Smart! move to do exactly the same thing as Martin did.
In Greece we have a saying,
Listen more, talk less.

DeletedUser120945

What did we do? This is clearly an unhappy member of YES...

DeletedUser121006

In Greece you also have a failed economy so let's take ideas from Greece within the last couple hundred years with a grain of salt.

You are at least ridiculous for comparing a 4000 year old culture to a situation that takes place in the last 7 years. Go to school and learn about the contribution of my ancestors to your daily life and the whole world.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are at least ridiculous for comparing a 4000 year old culture to a situation that takes place in the last 7 years. Go to school and learn about the contribution of my ancestors to your daily life and the whole world.

It was a joke mate. I have studied Ancient Greece in depth likely more than you have and have a great appreciation for them. That's why I added in that little bit about the last hundred years, even in a joke I couldn't insult the ancient Greeks.

DeletedUser121006

It was a joke mate. I have studied Ancient Greece in depth likely more than you have and have a great appreciation for them. That's why I added in that little bit about the last hundred years, even in a joke I couldn't insult the ancient Greeks.

Still, even in the last hundred years our grandfathers achieved huge things. Situation in Greece is as it is, in the last 7 years purely because of political corruption. However, this isn't the place to discuss politics.

likely more than you have
Also please refrain from making such statements.

Last edited by a moderator: