Inspirational Dissatisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings, i'd like to announce that yet another pre-made is starting its recruitment for w38/39
The tribe will be lead by the trio of Onaryc, Boske and Gorth.
Our preferable world settings are NO church, old units and 15 tech.
If you are interested and would like to apply feel free to join our skype channel and we'll have a chat.
There is no need to waste forum space to give away any information you don't need to know, questions regarding us, for those who don't know us, can be asked in our skype channel.

DeletedUser

Sounds sexy. What's your ID going to be? :icon_biggrin:

(Can't join.)

devil667

Is it only for people who cant read good? or open for people who can read good as well?

devil667

See folks this is what W-16 Center did to me. It helped me read and understand everything. Now I can read and completely[or semi-completely] understand even what a fully grown gorilla writes.

JOIN IT! My honest advice, and I will admit 1 thing.

Onaryc/cyrano has always been a better player and leader than me.

DeletedUser

i thought you said onaryc would join up with us :( you're a meanie and a teaser anik!

devil667

i thought you said onaryc would join up with us :( you're a meanie and a teaser anik!

I never said that. I said I would ask him and I did, and he told me about his tribe, and thats how it went. Looks like you are far behind in the people list dear. Dont you keep up with the others? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I probably would have joined.. if you would have asked me about 30 minutes earlier :)

And thanks for the compliment Devil, but you give me far too much credit :p

devil667

I learned a lot for Norach personally. And together we found the Archer defense strat ^_^.

Hes awesome to talk to. I hope hes back, it just feels good have him around, and perhaps hes the most under-rated player I have known.

DeletedUser

Gorth :(

We'll miss you in Kiwi. Hopefully we'll have good relations :)

DeletedUser

I learned a lot for Norach personally. And together we found the Archer defense strat ^_^.

Hes awesome to talk to. I hope hes back, it just feels good have him around, and perhaps hes the most under-rated player I have known.

Under-rated he was, i definitely agree. He was the 'shake' to my 'bake' :(

DeletedUser

Ony, I must say the summer's been comeing up and I'm interested :p

I'll be applying asap, looking forward to working with you and norach again!

DeletedUser

I probably would have joined.. if you would have asked me about 30 minutes earlier :)

And thanks for the compliment Devil, but you give me far too much credit :p

Best of luck Cy. Perhaps taking on a guy who signed up for an abandoned two different premades before joining yours (read fickle minded) was less than prudent but anything you're associated with will succced.

And get Norach back :p

Status
Not open for further replies.