Insulting Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there anything in the rules that say dictator McCain is a legal name for a village.I thought the rules stated no insulting remarks.

DeletedUser

ooooh, I was hoping that this would be a thread where we simply hurl insults at each other.

If you find it offensive, report it as a ticket to the ingame mods. Go to settings ---> Support Request.

And now to get back on topic with simply throwing the most irrelevant hurls at each other without fear of actually offending people (No offense, but I just heard one of my friends say this a few days back and I have to get it out here).

Your only purpose in life is to die so I can attend your funeral and miss a day of school!

Nothing personal of course, just for fun :p

DeletedUser

We all know mirrors can crack, but lucky for you they cant laugh.

Edit, technically I dont think the names insulting, what if he is talking about McCain over-baked chips :D

DeletedUser

Pfft, people are so sensitive these days lol

My advice: Put your big boy pants on and toughen up, sissy.

DeletedUser54064

He may be a McCain supporter, in which case, I wish him luck :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

see this is the general problem with the world these days, the smallest thing can offend people, maybe if your ten and someone has the F word in there name, then ok, thats reportable banable..
its like my old name used to be, sircumalot befor i was banned and either i changed it, or, it stayed banned in world 23. which i cant rele see the malicious side to that, it made me laugh tbh. because my mental age is 12 lol ... but some people need to lighten up, again granted if it was stalag luft-III which is verrrry famous ;) cookies if you can guess without googling.

maybe if you sent him a mail saying, ' i find this offensive please could you change it ' then ok, if however he replys with a load of gash then report. but to post this on forums .. its laughable

DeletedUser

Well at some point the line has to be drawn...

Take this case, for example. It's only offensive where it applies. I'm sure it's hard to determine where the line is drawn in these cases since someone could come alone and make his name "FatGuyLivinInMomasBasement"...it's whatever to some people, likely funny to others, but there will be those fat guys who do actually live in their Mother's basements, who may take offense (and, let's face it, there's no shortage of those in TW).

So say that player that this topic was created about got banned for their name, it would set a very broad standard for what's offensive enough to be banable.

The counter to that is Ethnic/Religious related content, which is also offensive particularly when it applies to whoever reads it....so im sure it's hard for mods to decide these things and I wish them the best of. :)

DeletedUser

The reason I was asking.I read that somewhere in the rules that gets you banned.How Am I suppose to know which rules not to break.To be honest I like the name of my village,I really hope this rule is the exception.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason I was asking.I read that somewhere in the rules that gets you banned.How Am I suppose to know which rules not to break.To be honest I like the name of my village,I really hope this rule is the exception.

Try reading the rules, it might actually help you. :icon_wink:

After reading the rules, if you are still confused, you can send in a tick asking if the village name is acceptable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.