Integrity can you withhold Valour?

Demonshadows96

@doydoydar

Thanks for that post, I won't re-quote it all as it's long but I believe you managed to show a side of INT that most of the public didn't see before, as they were too busy picking themselves off the ground after laughing so hard at Rampage.

INT has some good members. Truly they do. As a member of Schism I've seen some of the players they have and have even been in tribes with a few of them, and although both Schism and INT are lacking in big-name accounts that most of the top tribes have, both of us have a good member base. I think the major difference between us was in leadership. I was confused at the beginning of the war as to how INT was losing to us so badly while having such a solid looking group of players. They had little ODA, fewer caps, and were only getting ODD because we were attacking them so much. What was wrong with them? Then I realized that Rampage must have been the most incompetent, inefficient, un-inspiring leader that might have ever disgraced the title of duke. He wasted the talent of the players he was given, and clearly lacked any sort of diplomacy skills, so his tribe was destined to fail. Perhaps with him and a few of his other buddies gone, INT might be able to make our war a bit more interesting=)

See you on the battlefield mate.

DeletedUser

Says the person who has to get "support from 3 top tribes" because he's scared of SLAP? :lol:

Dude you must be my little fanboi or something? Following me around on externals and I have no idea who you are in game. Dude quit talking, start knocking. Come at me brah

DeletedUser

LOL I remember taking you out on 44 :)

We talked on W44 but you never took me out. We can look up stats. I quit and gave all my villages to Marasete after I stacked all his villas because he was getting attacked by RAM. After my wife begged me to quit I just gave the account to gummer or one of the other RAM players in our K. Nice try though.

DeletedUser

They said villages would not be clear and we would need to send nukes

DeletedUser97716

I just want to post a humble but I hope clear message about the recent ongoings and suchlike. I never post on the external forums, I dislike the atmosphere threads such as this one all too often create, however I feel like many members of INT, myself included have not had their voice heard, and Valour/Schism nor for that matter ModWar perhaps have all the information. If you don't know me I have been playing TW since world 1 so before anyone comes at me with some ridiculous epeen, I really couldn't care less, and no, it was not under the Doydoydar account. In addition there will be no Tl;Dr, if you cannot be bothered to read, you should not be posting, if you do post, it should not be anything to do with this one as I may well have already touched on any points you might make. Also for any douche who tries to say that in any area that I am brown nosing, I am not, I give credit where credit is due, even they do happen to be enemies so go and find a bridge to hide under trolls.

Right, i'll begin.

Tribalwars is a game of 2 major things, in my opinion. A game of knowledge and execution of that knowledge, and all too often, as is the case we now find ourselves in, a war of words, lies and backstabbing(oh hai spies). I know which I prefer to use, (that would be the former) however it is also just as effective to use the second if that is your desired playstyle. What i'm trying to say is, by lying compulsively and trying to keep ones' back constantly safe, you can be successful. Rampage17 (I mean Paul here, I do not know of his co-players, they seemed genuine while they lasted) has been very successful so far, he has manipulated many people into loyalty with him, I am not calling anyone who follows him weak, you know who you are guys and you know the respect I have for you guys as players and people IRL. However I think this is going to be your final battle Paul, why? You cannot run forever, Valour are run with relative ruthless efficiency and look, its worked. Capsule Corp I do not know at all really, but he has done a very good job of steering a tribe into top position and to keep them there, whilst still maintaining integrity within Valour (to my knowledge) and capitalising on other tribes with internal troubles and gobbling them up. Rampage caused an early war with Valour. Lets face it, it was inevitable eventually, diplomacy only lasts so far in this game (i.e. a bit of backstabbing has to take place, but this early on and for so long? Bit boring really actually), only one tribe can win so it is naive and down right stupid to honestly believe you can be friendly with everybody for the entirety of a world, equally at this still relatively early stage diplomacy is key and should last at least some way, at the end of the day this makes the game a little more fun. At least in my humble opinion.

"A well, Devlin - i told you what i had to say - lying isn't a part of me... it has been done." Quote from Rampage on this very thread today. The irony is crushing, I am stifling laughter. Are you for real? I am not going to put all the messages and evidence I have to support the fact that you have lied to almost everybody, in fact you must be so embroiled in your own lies you don't even know whether to trust yourself. Anyway the purpose of this is not to smear anyone particularly, just to clear a few things up. I think the next few days will be very interesting to see how things pan out, I would be VERY surprised if Valour honestly choose to take Rampage in, either as a basher tribe, or into the main tribe. Why? Because a tribe that has managed to get into the position it is in now (the statistics speak for themselves, they're impressive in comparison with other top tribes vying for first place) is one I imagine maintain a level of common sense, not to mention the fact that they do not need Rampage, they could easily crush him and his little tribe that he has since created (VB), its quite cute actually how you think you can just shove your head a good few inches, perhaps even feet up the Valour leaderships' arses and still have any dignity :icon_razz:. I'm relatively sure they probably aren't too happy with you up there, I imagine it to be quite uncomfortable? I might email elton john and ask actually, ill save that for another time, though.

Even back in K41C, Titan and his dealings with Escape he was shifty, he was constantly lying and doctoring supposed skype mails and ingame mails (Notice how he very rarely forwards mails directly?) and I am certain this will carry on until the day this world is closed. It does not take a genius to figure him out, although he is skilled at manipulation and is very believable, props to you for that, I honestly thought you had changed following the fall of Escape and TITAN and the merge that we oversaw. In other words, this more directly to Valour and anybody else who honestly (such a rare thing as of late) believes Rampage will follow up on his word; he won't, in short. His already decimated and laughable reputation should be enough to deter even the most cumbersome and gullible player, but just in case I can provide evidence for any query you may have, as long as it is relevant, I have the information available and if it is worth your while. As I said earlier i'm not on a smear campaign and I will not be spamming crap about the forums, this god damn essay is long enough, I've nearly run out of awful 80's dance music to listen to and the mountain dew is nearly all gone! :O

Anyhow back to INT. Djnelson does not need to tell anyone how experienced he is, you can look at his W17 stats and see for yourself. However it is not just as a player I think he excels, as a leader, he possess the qualities to fulfil this roll and is able to empathise to a degree that I think enables him to lead with real conviction and efficiency. Something that Rampage sadly lacked, in fact the countless "yeah erm guys you all hate me do u want me 2 leave?" or "u all hate me i wont lead anymor i will just leave just tell me" posts and circulars were both sad and indeed concrete proof that you just aren't cut out to fill the roll of a leader, nor even be a member of the council. In terms of the future of INT? Well I think this will be very interesting, the next few days like I have said will determine the fate of us and our members, perhaps individually we will have to go our separate ways, but I won't be satisfied unless I know there is nothing more we could have done, diplomatically and with sheer military might. I have faith in Dj, and I have faith in the integrity and loyalty of our current INT members. Whatever we choose to do in terms of diplomacy or what not I have absolute confidence in Dj, and the rest of the council.

Right I feel i've got a nice ton of sh1t off my chest, might need a shower now though. Hopefully something positive will come out of the next few days and there will be a continuation of this interesting turn of events. After all without drama, the game isn't near as entertaining :) however it's a little tiresome when you're caught up in the middle of it.

Hoping you enjoy your evening/morning whatever time zone you're on, I'll leave you with this link, for when you're waiting for that damn train you're tagged as noble speed, but some lazy guys didn't update the Attack ID during the early hours and you cannot be certain the tag is correct, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e come to think of it, the lyrics in this song remind me of a certain person...

Many thanks,

Joe/Sally (co-player)

INB4 Flaming :)

I applaud you for all that you have written. Anyone who skipped over it, I encourage you to read it. If I was Valour Leadership, I would consider giving you an invite if you were able to prove yourself combat worthy, but I am no leadership so I cannot speak for Spag and others.

All in all, +1 for you.

DeletedUser

Valour are a family tribe. lol. Valour bashers recruited from INT. lol

DeletedUser

Why did you call someone a kind of door handle? What a weird insult. Well I guess its normal from you :p

DeletedUser

sp.ag, confirm or deny this?
[spoil]Properties
Tribe name: Valour Buddies
Tag: VB
Number of members: 11
Points of the best 40 players: 2.481.203
Total points: 2.481.203
Average points: 225.563
Opponents defeated: 325.542 (254.)
» Highlight on map
» Tribal file (external link)
Members

Description
There are times when you have to make choices which shape the future of those who look up to you for decisions....

I have learnt today that it is my rightful duty to make the best possible decision for those who believe in me....

And so I make friends with Valour for those who still believe in my Integrity....

And it is this trust and faith which powers me to break what I so worked hard to create and lead my men away from the aura of oneness that once was but what now without us is just a false sense of Integrity!....

Scavenged by those within and crumbling with the burden of the Scavengers within....

RIP Integrity....

You will always live on inside us.... And we will reclaim your honor....

Now.... To WAR!

VB was founded by Rampage17[/spoil]

Hope that's not true from Valour point or Valour seriously are jut taking hugging to a whole new level. o.o

DeletedUser

I can easily deny we have any relations with them apart war ;3

sp.ag

[01/04/2012 23:10:30] Paul: Greetings.
[01/04/2012 23:10:33] Paul: Sp.ag
[01/04/2012 23:10:44] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: Hello
[01/04/2012 23:11:07] Paul: First of all... i would like to apologise for my immature behaviour of the externals... i was unfortunately drunk.
[01/04/2012 23:11:13] Paul: and went over the top.
[01/04/2012 23:11:38] Paul: Second of all... i would like to discuss a possible option for a couple of players from INT to survive in world 60.
[01/04/2012 23:11:56] Paul: Whom, would be working for you ... this group would be made out of 15-20 players at a maximum.
[01/04/2012 23:12:16] Paul: The others - i do not care about... they can be eaten up and wipped away.
[01/04/2012 23:13:40] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: I have no room for 15 - 20 people
[01/04/2012 23:13:45] Paul: well to be honest
[01/04/2012 23:13:47] Paul: its not about joining Valour
[01/04/2012 23:14:04] Paul: it would be a new tribe formed which would support Valour
[01/04/2012 23:14:08] Paul: and over turn ModWar.
[01/04/2012 23:14:18] Paul: made out of 15-20 players whom can stand their ground.
[01/04/2012 23:15:18] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: I am not prepared to allow members to grow only for them to turn on us later down the line - I would rather just take K42 for ourselves we have no need to expand any further than K42. thus why we declared in the first place K42 is the final area before wer control the entire north west
[01/04/2012 23:15:41] Paul: To be honest Spag,
[01/04/2012 23:16:01] Paul: these players would not over turn on you - and i can gurantee this ... as i would probably be leading them along with my most trustable members.
[01/04/2012 23:16:34] Paul: All i need is a little trust from you.
[01/04/2012 23:16:42] Paul: and i would be the best ally you can ever have.
[01/04/2012 23:16:57] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: Why would i show any trust to some one who is a compulsive liar?
[01/04/2012 23:17:00] Paul: i understand - with trust it may be hard... as i acted how i acted... however all deserve a chance to repay for their mistakes
[01/04/2012 23:17:03] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: your guarantee stands for nothing with me I am fraid
[01/04/2012 23:17:07] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: *afraid
[01/04/2012 23:17:27] Paul: However Spag, you should give me a chance to prove that i can be trusted.
[01/04/2012 23:17:42] Paul: i understand the lies may be annoying however there would be no more lying
[01/04/2012 23:17:50] Paul: i hate to be lied too also - but i always give a chance to improve.
[01/04/2012 23:17:56] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: Well why should I? your proving my very issue by being prepared to save yourself and sell out majority of your own tribe
[01/04/2012 23:18:12] Paul: to be honest - the players i named i care about
[01/04/2012 23:18:26] Paul: the tribe blame me for these 'wars' many were not too well expierienced.
[01/04/2012 23:18:57] Paul: Maybe i am saving myself - on the other side you will have a decent tribe controlling the rim of WEST
[01/04/2012 23:19:06] Paul: being able to support you in your future (wars)
[01/04/2012 23:19:15] Paul: i am ready to let the others go let by.
[01/04/2012 23:19:20] Paul: as i simply do not care about them.
[01/04/2012 23:19:34] Paul: niether do i trust them - prefer eating them and growing more to help you out more.
[01/04/2012 23:20:40] Paul: All i am asking for is a chance to prove i can change
[01/04/2012 23:20:42] Paul: from who i was.
[01/04/2012 23:20:48] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: In fairness I am not interested - I would much rather eat INT; I gave you a chance to make bridges with Valour a while ago yet you picked to be gauge puppet tribe and play games with us
[01/04/2012 23:20:55] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: so unless INT disbands we will just eat away
[01/04/2012 23:21:06] Paul: i can take the best players of INT
[01/04/2012 23:21:15] Paul: and form a new tribe - like i said and support Valour
[01/04/2012 23:21:20] Paul: then INT will be easily to kill
[01/04/2012 23:21:41] Paul: Asingato has the list of players i care about.
[01/04/2012 23:22:25] Paul: by letting me form a new tribe - you will have a trusted and well expierienced tribe whom will help you in the future.
[01/04/2012 23:23:23] Paul: I regret on being a gouge puppet myself - yet i was left with no choice... if i turned on Gouge - he would go to you and then it would have most likely
[01/04/2012 23:23:31] Paul: turned up to be a gang bang from both sides.
[01/04/2012 23:23:51] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: I dislike gauge with a passion
[01/04/2012 23:23:55] Paul: When we spoke earlier - you said yourself you would have done the same
[01/04/2012 23:23:56] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: I would never side with him
[01/04/2012 23:24:08] Paul: i wasn't aware of your 'hate' towards Gouge till the war had started
[01/04/2012 23:24:20] Paul: i didn't understand what you had aganist - but now i understand.. and i see it myself
[01/04/2012 23:24:32] Paul: their attitude is just poor and they are just not to be taken seriously
[01/04/2012 23:24:44] Paul: they are just players whom claim they will win all worlds - just because they won others.
[01/04/2012 23:25:32] Paul: One chance is all im asking for.
[01/04/2012 23:25:46] Paul: let me form a new tribe and be beside you.
[01/04/2012 23:27:28] Paul: 15-20 players - no more
[01/04/2012 23:28:59] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: Nope you can do it but Ill simply war them as well
[01/04/2012 23:29:07] Paul: come on Spag.
[01/04/2012 23:29:15] Paul: one chance - no more.
[01/04/2012 23:29:21] Paul: if i mess up ill just delete my account
[01/04/2012 23:29:40] Paul: but i won't mess up as i learn from mistakes.
[01/04/2012 23:30:37] Sp.aG/CapsuleCorp.: Your lucky I am bothering to speak to you after the amount of crap you try to pull over other peoples eyes. As I said you can do it off your own back but you wont have Valour's approval.
[01/04/2012 23:31:17] Paul: You will have a decent tribe which will control the west rim
[01/04/2012 23:31:23] Paul: this will help greatly in the future.
[01/04/2012 23:31:34] Paul: its tribalwars - anything can happen in 24hours.
[01/04/2012 23:32:05] Paul: i am happy you are talking to me - shows you have some respect left for me.
[01/04/2012 23:33:10] Paul: let me have Valour's approval and i will show you - that you made the right choice.
[01/04/2012 23:33:22] Paul: i just won't simply let you down.

Hope that answers it finny. One day you might see that we are far from huggy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hope that answers it finny. One day you might see that we are far from huggy :icon_wink:

Answered it, was simply curious. Also said "if it was true", never said you put a whole new meaning to the word hugging. :icon_wink: