Intelligence.

DeletedUser

Well, well. I am pretty sure most of you who read this topic are wondering, "Did TribalWars users finally have something reasonable to talk about?". Maybe not in that defination, but close. xD

I'd just like to dedict this topic, and ask the players of World 39 (And those who visit the forums of World 39) to answer me the following questions.

1) How would you define intelligence?
2) Can we survive without intelligence?

Please, try not to bring history into this. This is only a question, directed to you, like the tip of the spear and the hilt is in your enemy's hand. Satisfy him with a decent answer, and you live. Satisfy him with an answer that is unrealistic, you die.

P.S. I am asking about intelligence, in general. No specific field, just answer it generally. You could be specific regarding something, but answer the two questions generally ;)

Clur

Define intelligence?
Well this thread isn't intelligent. Way too vague. I think you are just trying to make a topic that makes you sound intelligent and it doesn't really work. How long is a piece of string would be pretty much as good.

Could you live without intelligence?
No you would starve to death.

DeletedUser

Didn't really answer specifically.

I made this topic, to help me in my story. I am a writer if you don't know. I do need a little help to continue on with my story. That is exactly why I asked for a general answer, not in specific fields ;) Also, I asked people not to bring history in the matter because it would sound weird if history interfered in a fiction story, now wouldn't it?

Think before you post.

Clur

I did think.

I just think your topic is far to broad or vague to start a decent debate.

DeletedUser

Why can't you overlook all of those facts and simply answer the two questions to a reasonable extent =/

And yes, you did think but you thought of how much an idiot I am for making such a topic >_<
I stated to you my reasons on why I made such a topic, and yet, you still think it is vague.

DeletedUser

1.) Inteligence is base of all information you learn through life-time you live. The smart people can use those informations and are called inteligent people. But there are also others, who don't care for the informations they gathered and learned during living, and are called fools.

2.) Defineatly not. No inteligence = no new informations = no new foundations = no more qualified resources = no more living = no world.

This is just my opinion.

DeletedUser

1.) Inteligence is base of all information you learn through life-time you live. The smart people can use those informations and are called inteligent people. But there are also others, who don't care for the informations they gathered and learned during living, and are called fools.

2.) Defineatly not. No inteligence = no new informations = no new foundations = no more qualified resources = no more living = no world.

This is just my opinion.

Thank you. I hope Clur can make an example out of this.

DeletedUser

intelligence.jpg

DeletedUser

It is people like you who really have nothing to do but have an attempt to cause a small idiotic laugh - saracasm; which as it seems, you are not good at.
Perhaps, next time instead of attempting such a stupid thing in a topic with a purpose, you can contribuate in it instead of googling a picture to make you look good.

Clur

Sorry, but you make a thread which is extremely vague, and then whinge when people don't give the 'right' answer.

My answer to your question is above.

DeletedUser

tehhitcher.jpg

hey. i didnt just google it to make me look good. i took the time to make you something in the process. something which you seem to be missing ^^

DeletedUser

lulz!
This thread is now all about "teh hitcher -- intelligence?"

DeletedUser

Didn't really answer specifically.

I made this topic, to help me in my story. I am a writer if you don't know. I do need a little help to continue on with my story. That is exactly why I asked for a general answer, not in specific fields ;) Also, I asked people not to bring history in the matter because it would sound weird if history interfered in a fiction story, now wouldn't it?

Think before you post.

little backround on the story then. geez. one topic is about history the next "dont include history" whats the go?

I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. FTW!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry, but you make a thread which is extremely vague, and then whinge when people don't give the 'right' answer.

My answer to your question is above.

That really wasn't the answer I asked for. I asked for an answer in general, you answered regarding my intelligence =/ I don't recall asking for that really.

@Theman: You really have nothing to do except waste your time on something that you know isn't even partily hilarious. Usually, I laugh with people, laugh at them, laugh at myself - mainly regarding stupidity, idiotic actions, or funny events; but you my friend, have failed to achive any of those =/

EDIT: Does this topic seem in any way related to that topic? I stated, clearly on that topic, that I made it only because it is related to this game. If you really are concerned about the story, I am stuck in the part where the King has tested his three sons, which are all twins (The princes) on who will inherit the throne after his death. Seeing, he can't really make a decision, he decided a test for them would be the best way to decide the fate of the empire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the item which judges what exactly a persons motives are.
also defines the person to there personality as no one has the same intelligence nno matter what a IQ tells us

if you want the same boring thing day after day after day(sorry bout the history there)

intelligence defines us all

DeletedUser

the item which judges what exactly a persons motives are.
also defines the person to there personality as no one has the same intelligence nno matter what a IQ tells us

if you want the same boring thing day after day after day(sorry bout the history there)

intelligence defines us all

Thank you. That's what I asked for in the first place.
I'm sure it wasn't hard ;)

DeletedUser

yep its great :) not my best work but certinally has a story to it