Interesting players!

Kylan

Balhubai isn't far off on his listing of interesting players, the world has nauz, nima (I think), Sacred Fool, LA, Bellers, Leighton, donkyho, Kourosh, D4alicious, muldie, mattcur and many more good players.

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Shusaku Chiba

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

'many more good players', I think that is a direct link to you... don't be sad.

DeletedUser

Dudes, are some people from Austria/Poland playing at World 61 ? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

if there were, why would they tell you? :icon_eek: You seem a scarey stalker.

Hahaha, to fiend new friendship and to play together :icon_cool:

Well, if i am a stalker, you should already be handicaped :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Cesare

DeletedUser

The players i know :

1. Purekilla aka Wood.Clay.Iron.NOOB
2. h0llygh0st
3. Mordaunt555
4. Muldie325
5. The Love Machine
6. Cl.Oud
7. D4alicious

Might have missed a few as they are in aliases :)

I thought i was your fav half :icon_cry:

balubhai

I thought i was your fav half :icon_cry:

lol bro , it wasnt posted according to any rating or something. I wrote it down looking at the ranks

You are still my favorite player in this game so far :)

DeletedUser

Sup Balubhai :O

Unforunately having quit for a year or more I don't know many new interesting players :(, but definately some older players that used to be interesting are around.