sloopz

We got the poll of when we want world closed

At 100% dominance
154 59.46%
October 28th
96 37.07%
November 28th
9 3.47%

Was the results its interesting as we are 116points (1 village) away from 100% before the first date that many of us voted for. So yay!!

DeletedUser

Oh i see ~one~ started in W59, hope that some of you will do better than in W56.
Actually you are nicely positioned in W59 with respect to each other, given some luck
you may do well. Good luck to ruskeemo :)

splash1973

Woot 100% achieved!!

Well done team, in record time with one of the BEST tribes I have been in we have taken W47 by storm. I thank everyone on the team for all of the hard work. No matter what anyone says on how the merge happened we rocked it as a team til the end.

:) Look forward to playing with you all again in the future, and for those that choose not to move on with TW good luck in real life.

Momma Splash

DeletedUser

Oh i see ~one~ started in W59, hope that some of you will do better than in W56.
Actually you are nicely positioned in W59 with respect to each other, given some luck
you may do well. Good luck to ruskeemo :)

do better??
hmm.. gonna be tough to do better. Well, personally I could, but got cought up in finishing W14 and trying to Beat Drew to rank one.

However, I´m sure that the guys joining W59 will do great, as they did in 47 :)

grats to all for the nice job :)

sloopz

and we have 100%!!!!

also yeh we started in 59 hope to kick another worlds villages ...

DeletedUser

you all joined w59 already :D
Direction?

Finally w47 has been closed and with my second world also closing, time for some w59 :)