Yes :icon_twisted:

The IRA are Recruiting.

Mail me In-Game for an invitation :swordsman:

SJDB Noble

Rank Name Points Villages
1 I.R.A 211.150 73
2 F.A.R. 108.177 22

We're ranked 1st in K3.
If you're in K3 we're open to you, considering you've a considreable number of points. :icon_idea:

plz let me rule

lol yea big tribes will run you over later :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser30632

Hey, couldnt find any other way to contact you guys except through my rl friends... Yeah me and Mr. Rogier got banned... guess some EPP guys thought he was all smart finding some guy with 2 accounts. jesus. Its like they didnt even check the internet addresses (ip) we were playing from. Hope to have this sorted out and be back in the fight within the next few days.

And sorry about two of my pussy rl friends who dropped out, ADHD Kid and frostmagespeced. You guys are probably better off without them though, they wernt contributing. They think their better off out of the tribe, what with a few BLT guys coming a knocking. and like they didnt watch me rape the last 2 who tried to noble me...

God this ban pisses me off. do these "volunteers" even check for proof before they ban??? If i really wanted 2 accounts i wouldn't be stupid enough to make the same name...

DeletedUser

invite me. i'll join.

i'm a duke in a more developped tribe called BLT-A, and i'll feel really really bad about leaving that great position and join a developping tribe as a normal person. so u c, I want to be Duke and everyone else will be my slave.

ps. I scared the **** out of your leader. it was hilarious.

DeletedUser

here it is: (summary at bottom)

Oh Dear. said:
rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 11:59
Not you lot again.

Do you never give up?
Run out of other targets?
Bored with the dailey hum drum of life within the BLT.

Let me guess?
You are going to take my village yes?
Thought so.

Here's to the impending battle and good luck and that.

r1ch.

Famzy on 17.02. at 12:04
Well, the game is based on nobeling....so I guess its what I have to do.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 12:06
Yes yes, you are right.
Have you ever been nobled?

Anyhow, I love defending, so here's to a nice clean battle.

r1ch.

Famzy on 17.02. at 12:09
Recently, I nobled a village that was cleared by an ally, so I gave up the village to him. So I guess you could say I've been nobled. But I wasn't nobled in terms of being 'rimmed'.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 12:10
I was rimmed by you lot and the BORG.
Thats how I ended up here lol

Anyhow, are you confident of success?

Famzy on 17.02. at 12:16
Thats a secret. :p

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 12:23
lol

I guess you must be as you are backing up with support.

Is this a solo effort, or can I expect a rain of attacks from your buddies aswell?

Famzy on 17.02. at 12:44
Solo as far as i know

Famzy on 17.02. at 13:29
If your attacks are real attacks and not fakes, then you'd actually be helping me because I sent attacks to you so I could get farm space.

So if they are real attacks, 'thank you' in advance.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 13:31
Ace.

Glad to help :)

Famzy on 17.02. at 13:33
According to tw stats, u weren't rimmed by borg.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 13:39
It was a group effort.

:)

Famzy on 17.02. at 13:42
No, i mean TW stats doesn't show that u were rimmed at all.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 13:44
This used to be the rim, this is where I ended up after the BLT/BORG took my other three villages. This is where I started after losing them.

Famzy on 17.02. at 13:44
but...nvm.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 13:47
Sorry?
Not familiar with the term nvm?

Famzy on 17.02. at 15:21
nevermind

Famzy on 17.02. at 15:21
i mean nvm=nevermind.

rockin r1ch on 17.02. at 15:59
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

r1ch.

rockin r1ch on 19.02. at 11:43
lol, fake attacks.
if I'd have known I would not have counter attacked.

All The Best,
r1ch.

Famzy on 19.02. at 18:51
Well, I needed farmspace so I had to do it.

Summary:
I sent obvious fakes to rockin r1ch, but then he stupidly retaliated by sending 3 fakes a a real attack hidden in them to my main defence village. he horribly failed with 13500 axes and a hundred cats.
even worse, he tried to act nice and innocent by trying to change the subject as by not knowing what 'nvm' stands for and saying 'thanks for clearing that up' after i told the noob such an obvious thing.

do u really want a leader like that?
NO. you dont. invite me, make me duke. and i'll lead IRA to reach the likes of CTRL, Die., Poke and fluffy oranges.

DeletedUser

here it is: (summary at bottom)

Summary:
I sent obvious fakes to rockin r1ch, but then he stupidly retaliated by sending 3 fakes a a real attack hidden in them to my main defence village. he horribly failed with 13500 axes and a hundred cats.
even worse, he tried to act nice and innocent by trying to change the subject as by not knowing what 'nvm' stands for and saying 'thanks for clearing that up' after i told the noob such an obvious thing.

do u really want a leader like that?
NO. you dont. invite me, make me duke. and i'll lead IRA to reach the likes of CTRL, Die., Poke and fluffy oranges.

Fluffy oranges? show some respect alright, they did a good job standing on their feet against Die. but still nice tactic you used there, dont mind if i take it.

DeletedUser

Fluffy oranges? show some respect alright, they did a good job standing on their feet against Die. but still nice tactic you used there, dont mind if i take it.

i'm not teasing tororg or LoT. i'm giving the rejects a message

DeletedUser

dude I.R.A used to be an EXTREMELY good tribe.. it was a shame they were destroyed.. they were a true prodigy and would stand tall in this world now if war hadnt destroyed them.. believe it or not, they still have ACTIVE members in whats left of their once great tribe and tbh, they are DAMN funny and my tonsils hurt when I read their forums :p

DeletedUser

they were probably done when you attacked. At their prime, they coordinated like a top 20 tribe.