International Moogle Killers

DeletedUser

The Moogle/IMK Thesis

In a moment of personal and tribal clarity, the following has been established:

Moogle asked for an alliance with IMK to protect their border to the north. At that point in time they were dealing with RT in the south. Moogle, was obviously aware of their weaker northern front and wanted to protect their backs while warring a better-ranked adversary.

During Moogle's skirmish with RT, IMK was not in a position to provide offensive support, neither geographically or developmentally... therefore, they called on us for support. At the time IMK was not heavily starved for targets of expansion.

Moogle continued to back-up their position to the north through allliances with Risen and Bruvas. Due to IMK's eagerness to maintain a long-lasting alliance w/ Moogle we agreed to create an NAP with Bruvas (while also further solidifying our existing NAP with Risen) so that Moogle's allegiances would not need to be tested.

In-house this pseudo-brotherhood has been refered to as the "coalition." Sadly, as these relationships matured the ever-present will of the Moogle Nation has served to castrate both Risen and Moogle. IMK has tried to maintain its sense of soveriegnty throughout this alliance.

It seems that, now, with RT pacified and not much occuring to their south, Moogle has decided to shift their interests northward in pursuit of further conquest. It has, also, come to our attention that Moogle tendered terms of peace to Clear!, in which top Clear! players would join Moogle. Along with this deal IMK was to be given-up as a sacrificial lamb for ex-Clear! player expansion. Is this how allies treat eachother? Even our enemies have shown us more respect and trust then our 'allies' have, FruitFilledEvil even gave warham his skype password to provide us with proof of Moogle's betrayal. In our eyes, this immediately nullified this allready one-sided alliance, but since Moogle were keeping up appearances of an alliance, we played along for a couple days. These terms, as far as we know, have been rejected by Clear! tribal leaders.

If Moogle can, in fact, eradicate Clear!, IMK will be completely boxed in and we will have one option: join Moogle or perish (the previously mentioned deal, not-withstanding). If IMK allowed this to occur, some higher-activity members would be absorbed into Moogle; while the rest of our players would become fodder for casual Moogle expansion.

This recipe for Moogle fodder, I'm sure, would also spill-over to Risen and Bruvas... with those members Moogle deems worthwhile being absorbed into the Moogle Nation and the rest of you left to rot in an indefencable situation, with nowhere to go. If you wanted to merge into Moogle, you should have done it a long time ago. If you don't want to be annexed... then start acting like it.

IMK will not be huggled to death. We will maintain our soverigenty as long as is humanly possible; through both providence and personal dedication we hope to make this goal a reality. IMK can not, and will not, allow Moogle to block-off all of our viable routes of expansion. If IMK began an eastward expansion into what is now Clear! territory the situation would be analogous to someone addicted to cigarettes... we would enjoy commiting suicide; but we would be killing ourselves just the same. Instead, we would much rather have fun AND maintain our loyalties to eachother. This is something that very few tribes have managed to bring to fruition; and something that IMK plans on playing-out to its fullest.

If is unfortunate that IMK has been put in a position that requires us to war against Moogle. Our hand has been forced, however; both geographically and through Moogle's diplomatic treachery. Normally we would allways end an alliance prior to declaring, and a NAP would get 24hrs warning in advance aswell, but we did not have an alliance with Moogle anymore. They basicly ended it but didn't tell us, we just accepted it and didn't tell them we accepted it either.

Therefore, IMK has reached a temporary diplomatic understanding with Clear!. We hope that this NAP will allow both of our tribes to feel safe along at least one border... whilst each tribe, individually, seeks to secure their own future and glory in w26.

Risen will be kept a NAP since we allready had a NAP with them from before the alliance and we've allways had good communication and decent understandings of eachother. If they wish to end our NAP then we will definately understand. Bruvas however, were not a NAP before we were in the 'coalition', and will not be a NAP now that we're not in it anymore.

This declaration was writting by OmniPo, but this is in the name of the entire International Master Moogle Killers tribe.

Die moogles die!
Moogle3.jpg

DeletedUser

Very nice decleration!

Moogle tendered terms of peace to Clear!, in which top Clear! players would join Moogle
- Doesnt surprise me.

But should make things interesting!

cmdrshepard

Nice to have you on the good guys side, Warham! Let us know how we can be of any assistance to you and your team.

DeletedUser

Send pics of your girlfriends, then I can pick one and imagine having one myself!

DeletedUser27978

sweet more people to deal with later when i come back.

Cheers for giving moogle a larger goal of 100% domination of the north east i guess.

DeletedUser

Like Ive said before, I wouldnt trust anything Dauthi says ever again; this is just one more example to add to his ever forwarding PnP pile that explodes in his face.

Although one thing does remain clear (haha clear, get it? /lolz), is that Moogle are still very focused on taking out players of Storm. It'll be good to see how that devlopes.

All the best to IMK members, it'll be good to fight along with some of you opposed to against :)

P.s we want tteb back! hes one cool guy <3

DeletedUser

IMK needed to do that.. the only other move would've been to eventually merge into Moogle.

So, good move! :)

DeletedUser

tteb is a cool person, but never getting into IMK again. When he joined IMK the second time I told him before he joined you can get an invite if you want to, but don't pull what you did last time again. He promised me he would stay loyal and all that stuff, but less then 2 weeks later he left for Clear!, again, like he did last time with Visine.

You can have him if you want, but he's not getting into IMK anymore.

DeletedUser

IMK needed to do that.. the only other move would've been to eventually merge into Moogle.

So, good move! :)

We were fully aware of this strategicly being boxed in, and moogle connecting and cutting us off, but still we didn't want to do it as Moogle were our allies. Untill FFE mailed me offcourse.

DeletedUser

Tough battle for IMK, especially if Clear! isn't in the picture, but I definitely respect your courage.

Good luck to both sides. The North-East has been quite busy since the formation of Clear!, hasn't it? :icon_razz:

sexyirishwarrior

Good luck to IMK, who knows maybe Moogles will have an AZRA moment and disband or something........ if it happened for CIA it could happen for you as well :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wish both sides good luck, but I gotta cheer for the underdog here I think! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Great dec, best of luck warham and IMK.

We all hate family tribes

DeletedUser

I'll be honoust, I'm very, very dissapointed in Clear! for even considering the option of merging into Moogle, and in Moogle, for simply giving them that option, instead of eating them.

This be said, I hope to see a clean war. And lot's of good PnP!

DeletedUser61979

Tough battle for IMK, especially if Clear! isn't in the picture, but I definitely respect your courage.

Good luck to both sides. The North-East has been quite busy since the formation of Clear!, hasn't it? :icon_razz:

If Clear! isn't in the picture? Huh? Not only is Clear! in the picture but gaining lost ground back from the Moogles.

Now with the addition of IMK to the fray, the Moogles will no longer be able to just focus on Clear! and that should allow Clear! to make further advances.

This is just getting good boys and girls. And will only get more and more interesting!

DeletedUser61979

I'll be honoust, I'm very, very dissapointed in Clear! for even considering the option of merging into Moogle, and in Moogle, for simply giving them that option, instead of eating them.

This be said, I hope to see a clean war. And lot's of good PnP!

Well let's clear this up. AT NO POINT did anyone from Clear! EVER consider going to Moogle. We never considered merging into ANYONE. This was all Moogles idea and it bit them in the ass.

DeletedUser

If Clear! isn't in the picture? Huh? Not only is Clear! in the picture but gaining lost ground back from the Moogles.

Now with the addition of IMK to the fray, the Moogles will no longer be able to just focus on Clear! and that should allow Clear! to make further advances.

This is just getting good boys and girls. And will only get more and more interesting!

lol so after you guys went crying to every tribe in the game almost and trying to convince then we had plans to attack them and failed to do so you manage to get the help of IMK by feeding them lies. :) I have to admit I didn't think Clear! could stoop much lower but once again I was wrong. So now I shall congratulate you on your well played out plan of deception. This just means more targets for Moogles to expand and it means I'll get a ton of "I want to join Moogles mails from players who are scared."

Sigh Maybe I should block all the members now and save myself the headache.

itsbillykiller for the record you have only gained back 7 villages :) alot of lost ground recovered there. :)

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen:

Let the games begin!

Good luck to everyone... I know I'm going to need it ;)

DeletedUser61979

You have been huffing paint cans again havn't you? lol

Crying to every tribe? No.
Feeding lies? No.
Plan of deception? No.
Lying about Moogle attacking? No.

We are not the ones who offered up our ally. We have never backstabbed anyone. I appreciate your attempt to divert the spotlight from the Moogle Council's actions but this time too many people know the truth.

You have ZERO proof that Clear! has done any of the things you say. Moogle's credibility has taken a big blow with Warham's post. We did not create this. Moogle did.

You guys are just trying to wear the Teflon suit. :)

And the last time I checked, this war does not have a time limit.