Intersum's Sig Tutorial

DeletedUser

I made a signature tutorial, Einstein. request it :icon_biggrin:

It's my first one. I haven't revealed everything what I use to make signatures, I don't want people to copy my style, y'know. :icon_wink:

tutorialcopy.png

DeletedUser

I was going to do a tut also

how did you get the big things around it bruno

DeletedUser

Intersum, mind if I make a signature tutorial and post it here?

I know what you did to make the signature but I doubt many starters will understand how a black and white canvas 'mysteriously' transformed into having brush strokes and distortions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, well I didn't give pics or links to the brushes, since I don't really want to hand out the brushes I use to everyone :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'd make a sig and get you to rate it, but my Photoshop is at school :(

DeletedUser

Google '100 brush and fonts for photoshop' and vola!

Lots of things to play around with...

DeletedUser

I have dial-up.. It is a word in canada which means *internet so slow death is a blessing*

DeletedUser

But soon. Soon I shall own the world, once daddy gets Highspeed *muahaha* Why Am I up so damn early..

EDIT: Don't respond to this post, Spam is going on to long now. Sorry oh mighty Intersum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just need to get some better fractal c4d's mine suck, terribly they all look the same. I deleted like 200 fonts, and I accidentally deleted the on TW uses, anyone willing to send it to me?

DeletedUser

Nice job, but anyone make a GIMP tutorial? I'm okay with PS cs3, suckish with paint, but I wanna try GIMP.