Interview Ideas!

DeletedUser

K.O isnt mysterious. It doesnt look an extraordinary tribe by the memberlist. More interesting to me is trim and bliss. With K.O's memberlist, they arent very far from axte's back pocket I imagine. Afterall, it contains the players who sold apathy to axte.

Deleted User - 4669627

K.O isnt mysterious. It doesnt look an extraordinary tribe by the memberlist. More interesting to me is trim and bliss. With K.O's memberlist, they arent very far from axte's back pocket I imagine. Afterall, it contains the players who sold apathy to axte.

i am replying to balli only for the sake of the new mod, so john has some idea what it is what

"K.O isnt mysterious."

[spoil]it is former axte mates who are currently the only (?) top tribe battling axte
despite this, there exists no thread discussing k.o
nor are there really any posts discussing why they left axte or why they appear to be battling axte
it has even been suggested that k.o and axte are family

obviously, there is no more influential story unfolding in w51
clearly, few people have the first clue what is going on
even h0llygh0st, man of a thousand contacts, accused me privately of betraying axte, though i believe it was a joke considering nobody in axte seems to be making that claim

no more influential story unfolding in w51 + few people have the first clue what is going on = mystery[/spoil]
"It doesnt look an extraordinary tribe by the memberlist."

[spoil]
who here has ever seen a 500k account noble 100 villages off several active enemy players in a top ranked tribe over a single month?
(i can provide a link, please do not make claims you cannot back up)

balli, the fact that you do not respect the names in the memberlist means absolutely nothing at all[/spoil]
"More interesting to me is trim and bliss."

[spoil]okay balli, i have nothing against either tribe, but...

there is this thread see, it has 24 pages and over 11k views and it chronicles the collapse of mind, thus the formation of trim and bliss.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=233496

i am fairly certain that if somebody fails to understand, at this point, what happened there, they are likely to never get it, like you

further, as mentioned above, neither trim (whos is twice the size of k.o) nor bliss are fighting axte (nor nuke for that matter), despite being formed of axte enemies

24 pages and over 11k views + neither are fighting axte (nor nuke for that matter) = no story balli

no offense to trim or bliss[/spoil]
"With K.O's memberlist, they arent very far from axte's back pocket I imagine."

[spoil]i actually covered balli's admitted ignorance above...

"it has even been suggested that k.o and axte are family"

enough said, which brings us to the end...[/spoil]
"Afterall, it contains the players who sold apathy to axte."

[spoil]there it is, this is why all the nonsense
k.o contains the players who did not appoint balli as their duke after balli destroyed his tribe and his mates joined apathy[/spoil]

:icon_rolleyes:

moral of the story?
just ignore balli, i will do so myself, have been doing so for sometime, but felt obliged to point out to john, the new mod, that nobody takes balli seriously anymore and maybe even get balli to grasp why nobody takes him seriously anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

moral of the story?
just ignore balli, i will do so myself, have been doing so for sometime, but felt obliged to point out to john, the new mod, that nobody takes balli seriously anymore and maybe even get balli to grasp why nobody takes him seriously anymore

Moral of the story?
just ignore ants, i will do so myself, have been doing so for sometime, but felt obliged to point out to W51, the actual players, that nobody takes ants seriously anymore and maybe even get ants to grasp that all he does is screw with people :icon_rolleyes:

Except the guys that followed him as leader in the tribe that failed.

DeletedUser

Anthills, the only reason it is "important", is because you are involved in it. That is all. As all things you are in, it is doomed to fail. It hasnt got the standard of players needed to defeat axte, I cannot name a high class player who is currently in K.O, whereas I can name a few in axte, even if I dont particularly like them. K.O contains the players that merged apathy into axte, that appointed anthills to leader of apathy, causing apathy to dwindle into failure and an eventual merge into axte. Now, is anyone willing to bet on how long it is till K.O merges into the Axte superfamily?

DeletedUser

K.O left axte.... why would we invite them back after kicking them around for a week or two?

DeletedUser92806

People! Lets keep out o this! (I delete this own post of mine)
Balli and shahyd
arguing each other.. ultra sweet!

DeletedUser

K.O left axte.... why would we invite them back after kicking them around for a week or two?

Tina left Axte, why would you invite her back after you KNEW she was plotting with NUKE AGAINST you? :icon_rolleyes:

Anthills, the only reason it is "important", is because you are involved in it. That is all. As all things you are in, it is doomed to fail.

Funny, he had nothing to do with KO

DeletedUser

K.O's real spokesperson needs to get the axe then...with an imposter ruining their reputation on their behalf

DeletedUser

Tina left Axte, why would you invite her back after you KNEW she was plotting with NUKE AGAINST you? :icon_rolleyes:

One could assume that Tina is close with other Axte members. Say, ex-SHEEPs?

They wouldn't want to lose all those members now would they?

Purely speculation ofc.

DeletedUser

But if they were that close with her, why didn't they follow her when she left the tribe?

DeletedUser

FYI a.saw didnt leave, but got dismissed, and the "ex Sheeps" if we still want to call them this way, since I simply call them axte members (If we would have to still use ex here ex there I am an ex Apathy player lol), are 100% loyal to the tribe flag.
If we would have decided to attack a.saw they would have not sided with a.saw.
Fact is that a.saw didnt even joined Pl@gue nor any other tribe when kicked. Didnt even tried to "recruit" other ex-sheep players from what I know.
Fact is that I cant say the same thing about K.o, since they recruited from both Axte and DSBAND, accounts even distant from "ex-pl@gue" like Niiice, and from our "enemies" ex-Mind players.

DeletedUser

Ant, you did sell Apathy to Axte. Although in your defense I'm not sure if you even realised what you were doing...

DeletedUser

a.saw is Axte. Axte is loyal to a.saw and a.saw is loyal to Axte. Like it or not, no one will be changing that.

There is no longer ex sheeps, ex plague, original Axte, blah blah blah, there is only Axte. We now fight together under the same banner. Attack one, you attack all!

vegascardnut

Interview WildAnimal and find out why he walked away from the number three account in this world. (Currently down to number 9) It looks like from the ODD meter, he is giving his villages away.

Deleted User - 4669627

FYI a.saw didnt leave, but got dismissed, and the "ex Sheeps" if we still want to call them this way, since I simply call them axte members (If we would have to still use ex here ex there I am an ex Apathy player lol), are 100% loyal to the tribe flag.
If we would have decided to attack a.saw they would have not sided with a.saw.
Fact is that a.saw didnt even joined Pl@gue nor any other tribe when kicked. Didnt even tried to "recruit" other ex-sheep players from what I know.
Fact is that I cant say the same thing about K.o, since they recruited from both Axte and DSBAND, accounts even distant from "ex-pl@gue" like Niiice, and from our "enemies" ex-Mind players.

just to clarfiy, the wooly bully, the odaemon himself left when a.saw was kicked, then she was reinvited, so benc7's theory obviously holds water

Ant, you did sell Apathy to Axte. Although in your defense I'm not sure if you even realised what you were doing...

you were not even there LMAO!
now h0lly is a psychic :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You sold em to Axte by making Apathy fight Sheeps >_>
Do I need to spell things out for you now?

DeletedUser

just to clarfiy, the wooly bully, the odaemon himself left when a.saw was kicked, then she was reinvited, so benc7's theory obviously holds water

you were not even there LMAO!
now h0lly is a psychic :icon_eek:

I was and can verify it.