Interview Thread.

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents,

I did this back on w55, where the general public actually liked it. Hence, I propose i do the same thing on this world; An interview thread. I know we already have a Blog, which I beleive there hasn't been on for quite some time. And since i like Politics (always so much drama :) ),
I think some Politic filled thread is in order.

If the General Public likes the Idea, I shall follow through and mail the leaders of the top 20 tribes and propose an interview. Naturally, I do not guarentee of the quality nor of the quantity of interviews however if you check this, it might give you a General Idea of what Im talking about.

This, i hope, to be more successful than my previous w60 threads. :)

Best regards,
-Berny

DeletedUser

Sounds like this could come up with some interesting results

cooled ice

DO IT! :D It'll become more interesting the older this world gets. cuz then all the weak leaders will be weeded out. but I am looking forward to reading the interviews :)

DeletedUser

2 people for it thus far... hmmm i dont know if it would be worth it. :p

I shall pm the dukes :)

-Berny

oheinen66

Not all the top 20 tribes have names on the tribe profile:

The majority of tribes have duke/leader/founder contacts, but several tribes just have diplomatic contacts and No and SPAM have no contacts on their profiles. Will be interesting to see how you find out who to talk to. Anyways, good luck with it.

Garrock

interview threads, or world news threads are always interesting and welcome... some of us don't post much here... or are only new to the world, but we do read read the interesting things on the forums. Just try to be objective, ask interesting questions....

DeletedUser

Not all the top 20 tribes have names on the tribe profile:

The majority of tribes have duke/leader/founder contacts, but several tribes just have diplomatic contacts and No and SPAM have no contacts on their profiles. Will be interesting to see how you find out who to talk to. Anyways, good luck with it.

TWStats gives away who the founder/dukes are. :)

Plus players like Bernard and i and many others are in the loop, a profile doesn't need to say anything, everyone, at least in the top 12, know exactly who the leader is of each tribe.

DeletedUser

Having said that, I made a,mistake with SPAM! :)

so far all have accepted which is E P I C.

DeletedUser91782

Well, some tribes don't really have leaders, which is quite pathetic methinks

DeletedUser

Dont diss Ampac, hes a legend. I would love to see a train interview.

DeletedUser

who is the guy? And if your referring to me, im trying to get in contact with him LOL.

Some ignored my mail :( there probably wont be 20 interviews done. most likely 8 :D

oheinen66

who is the guy? And if your referring to me, im trying to get in contact with him LOL.

Some ignored my mail :( there probably wont be 20 interviews done. most likely 8 :D

Supposedly the leader of SPAM :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

At least this will be something to happen w60 forums are boring so far

DeletedUser

itll be a while before i finish these interviews. Possibly even longer to do the format. So don't get all excited now lol. 20 interviews are alot of work :D Especialy if it involves Morpeth (he has written 3 full pages... :L)