Into the Eye of the Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

are all you people in glamour idiots?

were did i post that i could do better than storm, i posted "im not voicing storms opinions only my own"

wow you glamour fools just make things up as you go along lol no wonder your tribe is a laughing stock and your posters ar all flamers as you have nothing to back up anything but little make belive posts you read between lines ;)

@gummer like most tribes a minority speaks for a majority most of the time(on here anyway) i idolly read these fourms and laugh at how much flaming there is

But back to the main point yes there is a NAP from what i hear but you cant take away what D4 did yes you may say he got the jump on Storm but surely in the week or so he was attacking they could have done something quicker but whats done is done

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say well done d4, he was the one who asked for the NAP

i would he took a crap load of vils and they would rather accept a peace treaty from the guy that attacked them lol. i would nuke you again in a week and another 60 vils

DeletedUser66340

wow , storm actually agreed on the NAP . . how embarrasing.

:icon_rolleyes:

-Umrebels1

DeletedUser

I cant believe it either.

That guy took took over 40 vills from you guys and you guys just let it pass like that?!

LMAO. Well done. Anyone with experience in TW would know the meaning of NAP. Next Attack inProgress (a lousy attempt at that. Sorry!).

DeletedUser

Surely him asking for a NAP shows that hes rebuilding. As soon as he rebuilds he will probs jump you again and destroy you. I would have not accepted and attacked while hes weak.

Mattieb123

Alexhol they are obviously scared and only agreed to a NAP because of this. As you said he is out of nukes and would not be able to do anything offensively.

D4alicious

Probably about time I posted to clear things up.
1.) I didn't run out of nukes, nowhere close.
2.) I didn't run out of defence, nowhere close.
3.) I killed over 100 nobles.
4.) Storm kept catting my farms/hq/smithy.
5.) Storm had stacked their front line.

Neither party was making any ground, and it didn't show any sign of changing. So, we mutually agreed (no I didn't ask, or beg for that matter) for a NAP.

**Edit**
Go away liljay. Your posts are full of crap. First you go on about how I made the miggest mistake blah blah and your going to rim me etc. Then when I make ground you say nothing. Now all of a sudden you want to broadcast the fact that I folded and asked for NAP, which is untrue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser66340

so from this , we can safely say D4 clearly won?

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

**Edit**
Go away liljay. Your posts are full of crap. First you go on about how I made the miggest mistake blah blah and your going to rim me etc. Then when I make ground you say nothing. Now all of a sudden you want to broadcast the fact that I folded and asked for NAP, which is untrue.
show me where i said rim lol....
i havnt broadcasted anything i simply said what i had been told, as people were making judgements based on heresay

DeletedUser

Why are you lot trying to stir things for D4, he got his Nap and he is rebuilding, growing, nobling well what ever he is doing leave it be there is nothing you can do about it so i think this thread should now be closed fair play to Storm and a very weldone to D4

DeletedUser

Why are you lot trying to stir things for D4, he got his Nap and he is rebuilding, growing, nobling well what ever he is doing leave it be there is nothing you can do about it so i think this thread should now be closed fair play to Storm and a very weldone to D4

what are u on about you clown....
how is myself or d4 stiring anything up... hes was clarifying his side and me mine.. how is that stirring
jump back in ya squad and worry about you own issues

Prizonerofwar

I think we all need to get some lifes :icon_redface:

haters.jpg

DeletedUser

how is myself or d4 stiring anything up... hes was clarifying his side and me mine.. how is that stirring
and yet you two are picking apart each other's posts and disputing whatever claim made.

DeletedUser

Read before you post, i said you are trying to stir things up with D4 and storm

DeletedUser

Guys shut up lol, Theres a NAP shouldnt that be the end of it? (Rhetorical)

Status
Not open for further replies.