Intresting

DeletedUser

this is what i received in game mail

Greetings from the *AoK*.
this is a chain letter pleas send this to 3 people or more
post in on your tribe forum do everything you can soo the entire world 5 will hear about what D.A is doing.

a traitor called gherick was once a baron of progession in the *AoK* but the 26 of february he suddenly dissmissed all members from the *AoK* and deleted the whole diplomacy list of *AoK* then he leaved the *AoK* tribe and joined the tribe D.A.

then after he have joined the D.A tribe the D.A declares war against the *AoK* this is what called kicking a lion when its down.
taking advantage of the weak. The *AoK* was ranked 4 before they got kicked down. and D.A was ranked 8 it woud have been a fair match.

Was this whole action planned by the D.A?
or was it just a foolish act from gherick?
judge it your self.

we woud warn all tribes and people to not get any alliance or friends in the D.A
we woud also warn all big tribes that the D.A may have another spy in another big tribe so be carefull

Landorian

Lol. Does it sound true? I mean, really, would a good tribe that is in the top 10 with some of the best players (in my opinion) really need to plan ahead for a tribe no one has ever heard of and place a spy in them to destroy their tribe? Then take him into their tribe and declare war just to make sure they are not a threat, when they were not a threat in the first place?

sorry for the long drawn out sentence...but damn.

Edited to add punctuation. Made it slightly...easier to read.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4977

if he put it on the forums why would he need to send out mails too?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol. Does it sound true? I mean, really, would a good tribe that is in the top 10 with some of the best players (in my opinion) really need to plan ahead for a tribe no one has ever heard of and place a spy in them to destroy their tribe and then take him into their tribe and declare war just to make sure they are not a threat, when they were not a threat in the first place?

sorry for the long drawn out sentence...but damn.

I'm glad you pointed that out because that is one hell of a run on sentance :D

ender_wiggin

Irrigon today at 16:45
Greetings from the *AoK*.
this is a chain letter pleas send this to 3 people or more
post in on your tribe forum do everything you can soo the entire world 5 will hear about what D.A is doing.

a traitor called gherick was once a baron of progession in the *AoK* but the 26 of february he suddenly dissmissed all members from the *AoK* and deleted the whole diplomacy list of *AoK* then he leaved the *AoK* tribe and joined the tribe D.A.

then after he have joined the D.A tribe the D.A declares war against the *AoK* this is what called kicking a lion when its down.
taking advantage of the weak. The *AoK* was ranked 4 before they got kicked down. and D.A was ranked 8 it woud have been a fair match.

Was this whole action planned by the D.A?
or was it just a foolish act from gherick?
judge it your self.

we woud warn all tribes and people to not get any alliance or friends in the D.A
we woud also warn all big tribes that the D.A may have another spy in another big tribe so be carefull

Hello:

Just to let you know... we weren't at war.

I had never even heard of you befor Gherik offered to join, because I don't pay attention to the early rankings.

But guess what? Just because you sent this letter out...

Now we are.

Cheerio!

-Ender_wiggin

Landorian

I'm glad you pointed that out because that is one hell of a run on sentance :D

Yea, I was headed to lunch and wanted to post quickly. My thoughts were on food, not proper English.

I think I got my thoughts out legibly, somewhat.

DeletedUser2816

Now I dont know where these silly rumors get started, but we were never at war with *AoK*, as ender said. We do tend to hate idiots who carry on about nothing though. We make a lot of enemies.

DeletedUser

AOK might not be the best offensively nor the brightest tribe out there but I'd like to warn against underrating them.

If someone is so dedicated (or desperate) to spam something as ridiculous as this I could see them trying to kamikaze our members nearby which might kill one of our spears or swords.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter.. if it's not true than there is obviously no problem except the problems the people who spread this message have with themself.

If it is true it's a dishonourable and childish action from this 'gherick' guy.. if that's the case D.A should have considered his membership more carefully.

DeletedUser

Man i start to like D.A more and more each day :icon_redface:

ender_wiggin

Does it really matter.. if it's not true than there is obviously no problem except the problems the people who spread this message have with themself.

If it is true it's a dishonourable and childish action from this 'gherick' guy.. if that's the case D.A should have considered his membership more carefully.

The action is true. I shall leave Gherick to explain himself on that one, though I am satisfied with his reasons. The action was foolish, but well-intended. He understands that doing this again would be... very problematic.

However, the fact that D.A. intended for this to happen is false. We didn't even declare war on them... we have reports of them declaring war on us, through someone who a member has been sitting for... days? The *AoK* invited him, and didn't notice in 3 or 4 days that he's being sat by an outsider. That's pretty bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its a cutthroat game. And if gherick did bring down a rank 4 tribe and in the same action made his (new) tribe that much more stronger, than he is playing the game that much better....As long as it doesn't get D.A. into a bunch of diplomatic hardships, which it looks like the tribe is handling it pretty well :icon_wink:

Really, shame on gherick for burning you, shame on you for putting him in a position where he could.

And I think all this complaining is just giving D.A. publicity. Negetive publicity is still publicity. And claiming that D.A. brought down a rank 4 tribe through one members actions makes them look more elite in my eyes.

DeletedUser

I find it very childish of AoK to spread the rumor that we did this on purpose and we declared war on them.