Introduce yourself. Past experiences?

DeletedUser

World 1 - co-playing, currently part of TW
World 19 - member of NA family...really boring
World 33 - getting kinda boring, but things are starting to heat up(finally)
World 34 - leading GoD

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Only been playing for 2 weeks, friend introduced me to the game.

Since i joined:

W32 - Co leader of Deutsches Heer
W34 - Member of BUMP

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SkyEdge

World 23 : First World and became a super massive farm for others. Big Failure

World 24 : Didn't do much but din get nobled nor noble anyone.. Learnt the basics before quitting this world. Learnt nothing of how to defend as no one ever attacked me before.

World 25 : Personal Best World. Joined a #Ranked 3 Tribe ( NoNe ). Got into a War with Ranked #6 ( Who? a.k.a Pink Butterflies ), defected to enemy with other active as the original had too many noobs and inactives ( raped the #3 till it totally disbanded ) Tribe became #1after the War. Who? went to War on allied tribe ( from start of the world ) behalf against the #2 *Order ( which had the glory of making the previous #1 tribe Click< disband, highly rated ) and Nobled 150+ villages in 2 days. Our allied tribe mass recruited the Falling #2 tribe best members and overtook my tribe as the #1. My tribe sadly disbanded as we had a noob-pussy as one of the leaders who decided to merge with the new #1 ( ChaoS ) Joined ChaoS with trusted battle-hardened buddies. ChaoS got Declared on by new #2 and now other tribes have joined in to take down the super-massive #1 ChaoS. Currently IMO the War is more or less a stalemate.

DeletedUser

Played briefly in W2 and failed, then was in STACHE in W6 for a long time, where I was top 50 with a mil point account, then quit until now :).

DeletedUser

I was RdealgX. :icon_razz:
Left NGR later with Angelclaw to create Dem0ns.

And your point is...?

considering the amount of times i have spoken to you on the forums, or at least seen you posting on worlds i played i was just surprised, no real point, more of a bored observation

DeletedUser

Played briefly in W2 and failed, then was in STACHE in W6 for a long time, where I was top 50 with a mil point account, then quit until now :).

I played world 6 for quite some time (my account there is just being sat atm though) but I was around when STACHE came to be...HUGE respect for them and any player that was in their rankes...

Hats off to you mate

DeletedUser

STACHE was good, but way overrated.

I dont believe thats true...I mean ya, they got a lot of their members when...KoD i think it was went under...memory isnt serving the greatest anymore...but they would have won had they not quit, there was just no way anyone was going to pass them...plus not only did they own the world themselevs, when they left they basically gave the world to O~SIN, its just too big for anyone to pass...although I havnt played in a few months now, dont know how well the new world war is going, but I'm sure that with ~Or.D~ fighting next to them, they arent going down without a fight

mattcurr

I dont believe thats true...I mean ya, they got a lot of their members when...KoD i think it was went under...memory isnt serving the greatest anymore...but they would have won had they not quit, there was just no way anyone was going to pass them...plus not only did they own the world themselevs, when they left they basically gave the world to O~SIN, its just too big for anyone to pass...although I havnt played in a few months now, dont know how well the new world war is going, but I'm sure that with ~Or.D~ fighting next to them, they arent going down without a fight

Stating that you would have won one war, and conquering the world are 2 very different things, they huggled the only real tribes near them, and then when they could have warred one of them they quit.

Yes they preformed spectacularly in a couple of wars, but won world 6 in the manner that they claim? I think not.

About o~sin, i went on my own started a war with them by myself and took 40 villages without losing one. And currently they have lost the number one spot and are having their asses handed to them.

Stache=good tribe, Not the goddly tribe they make themselves out to be.

DeletedUser

About o~sin, i went on my own started a war with them by myself and took 40 villages without losing one. And currently they have lost the number one spot and are having their asses handed to them.

Really, I wasnt aware of that, sad thing to hear, I liked their players :(

DeletedUser

I started on W18, I got lucky and joined a decent tribe BIGX but I got bored and quit

W24 played very shortly and quit

W34 currently tribeless, cause I'm cool like that.

Joined plenty of other worlds, just to kill time though.

DeletedUser

Im NNP just came bck not really a big name i just know a few people

DeletedUser

Started on W9, was part of the UNIT family which went on and merged into the SPCTR family.....that was when I quit :D
Had 200-300k points I think.
Took a 2 year break and now here I am...

DeletedUser

Stating that you would have won one war, and conquering the world are 2 very different things, they huggled the only real tribes near them, and then when they could have warred one of them they quit.

he was not in STACHE, rather in Smurfs and now in ~Or.D~

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

I guess I would be a relatively new player to TW as I have only been around a few months. I currently play on W26 (This account is an alias) where I have around 50k points do to a war with a family tribe. Quite annoying really, not being able to noble villages stacked with 30k in defense.

Anyways, on my alias (this account), I only play w34, but I played world 33 a bit just to get a feel for the early game, which I failed epicly on w26.