Introduce yourself. Past experiences?

DeletedUser

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'm joining this world. I planned on taking a very long break from tribal wars, but the concept of this world looks too amazing to pass-up.

teh nub cookie

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'm joining this world. I planned on taking a very long break from tribal wars, but the concept of this world looks too amazing to pass-up.

Didn't you have a tribe on W31, I think. Then you quit? Was the tribe ENT, or something. :)

DeletedUser

Play on world 23, for about 2 or 3 months.
Play in world 21... got a bit bored so left IMP, ranked 8, and joined a smaller tribe and just attack players in tribes around me. I want them to attack me back, but they dont. Ennoyin
Play on world 19, keep getting rimmed, but dont want to leavemy tribe.

DeletedUser

Ahh, looked through the forums as well. You were a respected member of our forums. :icon_razz:

Good luck on W31, my friend. :icon_wink:

Well good luck to you as well, PM me in-game if you wish, I am not using an alias on this world.

Not sure if anyone cares but here is my tribal wars resume:

-Been playing since world 8
-Was the #1 ranking player of the world on w9 and w13 before leaving due to real life complications.
-Was a member of TeachU and was personally tutored by Openeye, I also had a hand in helping him compose the TeachU Handbook
-Have been training people to play TW ever since world 13 via several pseudo teaching tribes on various worlds.

Anyone seeking a mentor feel free to mail me in-game or on the forums, I am always happy to give what advice I can to those needing some. I don't keep my strategies secret, you have but to ask. :icon_wink:

teh nub cookie

Well good luck to you as well, PM me in-game if you wish, I am not using an alias on this world.

-Was the #1 ranking player of the world on w9 and w13 before leaving due to real life complications.
-Was a member of TeachU and was personally tutored by Openeye, I also had a hand in helping him compose the TeachU Handbook
-Have been training people to play TW ever since world 13 via several pseudo teaching tribes on various worlds.

Anyone seeking a mentor feel free to mail me in-game or on the forums, I am always happy to give what advice I can to those needing some. I don't keep my strategies secret, you have but to ask. :icon_wink:

I will do soon. Also, Nice resume.. ^_^

DeletedUser

/marks on legend list :icon_redface:

teh nub cookie

OMG, I'm on your sig. I just noticed. Wow Wow Wee Wow. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I could not fall alseep..

Anyways here is mine:

w8: Started there, played for a while and quit. Got another account (1 million) in KNTC.(Pyro!<3) I was one of the only members on the south front, but i quit again due to real life problems.
w17: Played there for while too, i was in the middle of the safe zone (Brotherhood), i had quit that account. Got another one in 13th, it was getting hacked on day in and day out. I quit due to the same reason, real life problems.
w3: Got a account there, it was getting hacked to. Only played for a short time, but i finally got to play a world with yarnie (!).
w11: Got a 2 million point account there, i co-played with someone. He/She changed the password, :)[) so yea it sucked.
w31: Mister nub was kind enough to get me a account in OWNED, yay! me.
w32:Co-playing my pal (or bro) gamerdrw there in relentless.
w33:Co-played spann94

BUMP!

I am also co-playing zenron now.

DeletedUser64730

Doubt anyone will be particularly interested in mine but what the heck here it is anyway.

W10 - 1st world started out as a noob, learnt the basics took over my mass recruiting family got rid of the dead weight and made us into a proper tribe. ABK made it into to the top 4, I cleared 1 mil before I started to get bored. I briefly joined POKE thinking that would help but alas I ended up having to quit.

W12 - I was in Ecchi test tribe for hentai/halp! Later restarted and joined Xig!!! which became Mmmm which became VIRUS, I made it to about 600k and top 10 ODA (woot woot my best achievement to date, I was even above qwe4rty at some stage :lol: gd times) Sadly I had to quit due to RL

W13 - I was in halp! i never got into the world which was a shame because I really wanted to do well there. Did take over an account at a later date but then lost internet access for about a month and decided not to come back to TW (many apologies to those in Halp! :icon_redface: especially ashmodai if your still around, figured you would have worked something out after I went red )

W19 - I was in Comic same problem as the big account above I think but it may have been later :icon_redface: can't remember if i came back then quit when I lost internet 2nd time around or not.

So basically quit TW for awhile but now I have my own laptop and my own internet connection so hopefully no more problems which is why I decided to come back. I thought about applying for GBC's tribe but I got no chance there so I came here. Still not sure if i'll take this world serious gotta <3 the settings but dunno if ill find a serious tribe who wants me ;( Gonna take up Vhaidren's mentoring offer though that should be fun.

ps sorry for wasting 2 mins of your life on me life story but I had nuffin better teh do

ToTheGallows

W12 - I was in Ecchi test tribe for hentai/halp! Later restarted and joined Xig!!! which became Mmmm which became VIRUS, I made it to about 600k and top 10 ODA (woot woot my best achievement to date, I was even above qwe4rty at some stage :lol: gd times) Sadly I had to quit due to RL

I remember you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser15106

Doubt anyone will be particularly interested in mine but what the heck here it is anyway.

W10 - 1st world started out as a noob, learnt the basics took over my mass recruiting family got rid of the dead weight and made us into a proper tribe. ABK made it into to the top 4, I cleared 1 mil before I started to get bored. I briefly joined POKE thinking that would help but alas I ended up having to quit.

W13 - I was in halp! i never got into the world which was a shame because I really wanted to do well there. Did take over an account at a later date but then lost internet access for about a month and decided not to come back to TW (many apologies to those in Halp! :icon_redface: especially ashmodai if your still around, figured you would have worked something out after I went red )

W19 - I was in Comic same problem as the big account above I think but it may have been later :icon_redface: can't remember if i came back then quit when I lost internet 2nd time around or not.

So basically quit TW for awhile but now I have my own laptop and my own internet connection so hopefully no more problems which is why I decided to come back. I thought about applying for GBC's tribe but I got no chance there so I came here. Still not sure if i'll take this world serious gotta <3 the settings but dunno if ill find a serious tribe who wants me ;( Gonna take up Vhaidren's mentoring offer though that should be fun.

ps sorry for wasting 2 mins of your life on me life story but I had nuffin better teh do

Ooh, what was your account in halp?

darrylh

I've seen that intro somewhere before :icon_razz:

Anyway;

Darrylh here, Played on worlds such as world 7 and 13. Been within the leadership of a few top tribes, currently leading -KD- within this world.

Nice too meet you all.

Last edited: