Introducing our tribe SIZEMATTERS! to W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To World 41 comes the introduction of Size Matters!
[SPOIL]
SIZE2.jpg
[/SPOIL]
Size Matters! is a tribe with HUGE EXPECTATIONS. But the question is, are we here to rule W41, or simply form the core for the next speed 1.6 or higher world? Hmm.... only time will tell!
[SPOIL]
full-20earth20.jpg
[/SPOIL]

We simply say Watch Us.
To the southeastern rim we say RESPECT US as we are here to play "our style" and we fully intend to share it with you "our way".
[SPOIL]
s-odonn_prop_cw_bloody_axe_.jpg
[/SPOIL]

To our "allies" trust us! We take our alliegances seriously and selectively.
[SPOIL]
aekcoatofarms500copy.jpg
[/SPOIL]

To our "enemies" we say FEAR US!
Because our standard procedure is that:
WE ARRIVE
[SPOIL]
medieval-ii-total-war-2006110706045.jpg
[/SPOIL]
WE SCOUT
[SPOIL]
Paladin_spy.jpg
[/SPOIL]
WE REVIEW OUR REPORT INFO
[SPOIL]
georg_parthen_20071109_2_village.jpg
[/SPOIL]
IF WE LIKE YOU:
[SPOIL]
handshake.jpg
[/SPOIL]
IF WE DONT:
[SPOIL]
wic_0604_us_Nuke.jpg
[/SPOIL]

------------------------------------
About Size Matters!, our game and our members.
Size Matters!'s game is simple, to play with determination. To do so we are respectful of our members first, our allies second and in our victories we promise not to gloat excessively.
[SPOIL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOziJi-1hHE[/SPOIL]
[ALLY]SIZE![/ALLY] guidelines are simple. We ask our members to play with determination,with focus, and blood thirsty lust.
What Size Matters! won't tolerate:
TURTLING
[SPOIL]
o_Cute_Turtle.jpg
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR0pzQEbmwM[/SPOIL]
Ignorance of the game as an excuse.
[SPOIL]
the-dunce-244x300.jpg
[/SPOIL]
and/or ...
Players not pulling their own weight.
[SPOIL]
lazy_cat.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Assimilation is their future.

Size Matters! consists mostly of experienced members, and all are available to share their knowledge when asked.
Size Matters! members expect to do what is necessary to hold their own villages first before relying on the aid of members. Some may think of this as selfish but we have learned that only the best survive. Being the best takes effort and Size Matters! intends to be the BEST. In the end, one has only to ask another and the answer is and always will be "Yes", Size Matters!
mugsize2_800w.jpg

NOW AVAILABLE IN W41 FLAVOR!!!

DeletedUser

I opened an IE window to look at the spoilers thinking they might be useful -.-

DeletedUser

/facepalm.

Do something significant then come tell us. goodnight.

DeletedUser

ok...this is an interesting method to waste a lot of your free time...your point in this thread other than spamming is???:icon_eek:

DeletedUser79350

/facepalm.

Do something significant then come tell us. goodnight.

hmm... is getting you to comment significant <scratches his bald head> Probably not! lol

As for significance of the thread, its simple, a place for everyone to bash us when they've nothing better to do. That and the fact there is a place for our enemies to whine :)

ackcody

Looks exactly like a recruitment thread.

-Hint- Pictures do not make good PnP

DeletedUser4328

What I like em. :icon_razz:

They mean business and have the pictures to prove it!

DeletedUser79350

Looks exactly like a recruitment thread.

-Hint- Pictures do not make good PnP

Bha.... darn it cody, quit showing how boring you are. :lol: Admit it, you like pictures. Say after me, Pictures are good, Pictures are interesting, Pictures are entertaining. :icon_twisted: Admit it!!! :)

DeletedUser79350

See, now your getting the hang of it Cody, pictures are entertaining and one more thing to admit. The songs fit in rather nicely too!!

owainn

Well, that was a very peculiar introduction, without sounding as if I am belittling you, or casting you out, I believe you should wait longer before making introductions. I love tribal intro's, I think you could improve a lot on it by putting less pictures and being less like those "cilit bang" in your face style slogans. Other than that, thank you for taking the time to do something anyway, beats the cynical attitudes shown by most posters these days. They would label their own mom's as fail given the chance, don't worry about it, and turn it into your favor.

:)

DeletedUser4328

Well, that was a very peculiar introduction, without sounding as if I am belittling you, or casting you out, I believe you should wait longer before making introductions. I love tribal intro's, I think you could improve a lot on it by putting less pictures and being less like those "cilit bang" in your face style slogans. Other than that, thank you for taking the time to do something anyway, beats the cynical attitudes shown by most posters these days. They would label their own mom's as fail given the chance, don't worry about it, and turn it into your favor.

:)

Sorry but that introdution was god awful.

Not being cynical :icon_biggrin:

But I do get what you mean about
They would label their own mom's as fail given the chance

ackcody

Yes!!! I'm playing an Alias.... lol

but I won't share, nope, won't do it. Won't tell!!! REFUSE TO TELL!!

MY LIPS ARE SEALED :icon_razz:

I dont think your in Alias'.
And if you are, I must not like you to much yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.