Inventory item "Privilege"

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Reef, Dec 15, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Reef

Reef New Member

How u guys doin so far? :)
    I was just wondering about the item Privilege in the shop, it says instantly add 1 nobleman, "if the req have been met"?? So does it include the resources? I mean, lets say ill use it for my 1st nobleman and i have extra space in my farm... so do i still need to come up with about 75k resources (coin + noble training) and then the training will be instant or will all the cost be free (only the 100 space in farm will be consumed) and my noble will appear? Lol

•Privilege

Instantly adds 1 Nobleman to your currently selected village if the unit requirements have been met and there is sufficient population.

2. mat431

mat431 New Member

Curious as well. Do you require to mint a coin before using the item? The description is very ambiguous.

3. Georgeslassie

Georgeslassie New Member

bump
    im curious about this

4. Lilphilw

Lilphilw New Member

Here's the response I got:

In order to use the Privilege item, you need to meet the same requirements in the village as you would to build any other noble: a fully built academy, at least 100 free population space and enough coins for the next noble. Once these are met, you can click on the item from the village you wish to house the nobleman, and it will be instantly added.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope you enjoy the game!

Best Regards,

Maeve
    Senior In-game Moderator