Invict

DeletedUser1082

The train's the only thing anyone is dumb enough to argue is acceptable, not even the most biased moron would try to defend the rest of it.

DeletedUser92753

The train's the only thing anyone is dumb enough to argue is acceptable, not even the most biased moron would try to defend the rest of it.

That train is horrible. There is no argument for it being acceptable. I wouldn't flame anyone that is a new player or less experienced, but perfect ms trains have been common for over five years. To imply its any quality at all is false. I would include it in the same list that no one would defend. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- 6 or 7 players were kicked.
- Then I left the tribe
- A couple more players left the tribe (not kicked) after I left

(I'm not going to go into detail here, because I still have friends/allies in INVICT. Also I wouldn't want to start any personal mud-slinging that would spoil a good fight, Invictus and Jäger were really battling-it-out for awhile there.)

I mighta had a hand in this :p

DeletedUser

Invict attracted some solid players, but just like everyone else we had deadweight. Now that it's out with the old and in with the new we have our own stuff to do, just without that deadweight.

Take my penguin flipper slap!

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

I find it very interesting that the leadership in the new tribe is practically the same:

Duke - WarCrazed
Baron - Cookie Monster.
Recruiter - Gavin939

Gavin did a decent job in Invict. However, all of the three remain from Invict leadership. The formation of COOL indirectly suggests that Midget was one of the many reasons for the fall of Invict then?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'd just like to call attention to the fact that not even a week after gents made that series of mails public earlier in this thread to make fun of some wannabe recruits they have now taken in all but one of the people in question

it goes without saying that as usual they also kicked existing members to make room for them

Last edited: