iP. A history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But in doing so you got yourself cleared..... and a very good friend

Haha, I remember Zoe landing a decent nuke and wiping out edgey's helpless axemen, but we did retaliate after to save our own boss.

DeletedUser

You're cheating on me?! :icon_sad:

No my love is still for you, I just have a lot more to give out.

Haha, I remember Zoe landing a decent nuke and wiping out edgey's helpless axemen, but we did retaliate after to save our own boss.

It was long and tiresome, we had good hits on each other, shame some of those aren't here now.

DeletedUser

It was an enjoyable read.....I wish this new entity the best of luck!

KSTornado

Well thank you Edgey for some kind words and some not so kind.

Yes it is true that our strategies differed greatly but our goal was of the same. I have much respect for you as a player and always will. It is sad to see iP dismantled but it happens in this game. My departure was more to the extent of not playing period on either worlds which I still do not because of the time it takes but I still like reading the forums time to time and was saddened when I decided to see how well iP had been doing to see it gone.

I had the pleasure of being tribemates with many I never thought I would have the chance to be with and I learned a lot of things during my time with iP. Most important thing I learned was that I had played this game with some of the greatest to ever log in to it and that there are many different styles to playing this game that can succeed. I did feel that iP was a tribe that no one could defeat by themselves and honestly, I was not prepared to help lead a mission which I did feel would be suicide. Comprimises have to be made between leaders and I did not feel many comprimises happened unless the tribe as a whole griped and complain so I felt my services were not necessary any more especially with my location and constantly having to defend attacks in which at that time I was one of the people in the tribe and world with the highest OD in defenses.

As for hard feelings, I have none. I played it the way I felt was the right way and have no regrets. I gave it my all until I was worn out by both worlds. It was my time to step away from the game. Perhaps I may be back in the future for round 3 but not any time in the near future. It has been a pleasure to play with some of the greatest this game has produced and I am honored to have had a chance to lead you.

Best wishes on all of your new adventures.

KSTornado

DeletedUser

Edgey you didnt ivite me. :(

But again I didnt join W21 and already quit W4.

DeletedUser

even though we have fell out ip an edgey was the best thx for those months off fun take care, ill slag ya off on other thread lol

DeletedUser

o man.

cant believe its over. what a good run guys! im glad i was a part of this. sucks i had to take a break from TW. i woulda wanted to stay will you all till the very end.

nice playing with yall.

edgey, if you ever make another tribe in another world, hit me up again, id love to battle with you once again

DeletedUser33494

I was apart of this from the First day, and haviong re read this now, it brings back all the fun times again.

DeletedUser74079

*claps* narr jokes lol. You guys are getting alot of grief on 50. I dont think reputations should be carried over, but nevertheless, its not under my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.