Is Anyone Else experiencing Significant Lag on this world?

DeletedUser

*If a Mod Is going to Infract me for this, Please PM.*

Ok, So in the last few weeks, W32 has become extremely laggy for me. Specially when I need to send attacks and support.

Is this bothering anyone else?

Me Posts Screenshots for everyone.

damntime.png

It's killing me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive had unbelievable lag between 4:45 and 5:15 everyday,with about the same tgenerated times as youve got

DeletedUser

I have suffered lag quite a lot with opera, but I had changed my settings and then it became a problem.

Try adjusting them back to default if you have changed them, if you haven't don't know what to say, although I know a few of my players have been experiencing a lot of lag.

DeletedUser

I've been playing for Two years, I have the Settings on My web browser set so I can handle sending 1000+ attacks, and Having incomings in the thousands.

I can usually open 50 Tabs and not have a problem, Now I can't have 5 open and get the lag that I am Above.

DeletedUser

yes, i have more lag than usual, still not gamebreaking tho.

DeletedUser

I've had lag since the very start of this world, it's been my biggest complaint, and has been brought up a number of times in this very forum.

To this day, i launch 5 attacks, and they still get sent through at different speeds giving me a nifty .5 second noble train, with all the attacks mixed up, and the nukes landing as the 3rd/4th attack.

quicksilver99

yep TK, no screenies but I've had a couple of 'generated in xxx ms' pages that were over 10 SECONDS. o_O

DeletedUser

I've had lag since the very start of this world, it's been my biggest complaint, and has been brought up a number of times in this very forum.

To this day, i launch 5 attacks, and they still get sent through at different speeds giving me a nifty .5 second noble train, with all the attacks mixed up, and the nukes landing as the 3rd/4th attack.

Same, sending a noble train just isnt easy on this world. lol

DeletedUser

Same, sending a noble train just isnt easy on this world. lol

am i the only person on the server that hasnt had problems like the server lagging so much the nobles get mixed up?

i regularly send 300-400 ms trains and dont have that sort of problem :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

am i the only person on the server that hasnt had problems like the server lagging so much the nobles get mixed up?

i regularly send 300-400 ms trains and dont have that sort of problem :icon_razz:

Neither did i when i was playing. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hey thirsty, clear ur inbox out, i need to ask ya something... and id rather keep it private...

DeletedUser

i have never had lag on w32, even when i was actually doing something wiht my village/

DeletedUser

I never had that problem, until i read this message.... I went back and checked a my trains, and sure enough i had 2 that had the nuke as the 2nd or third attack..:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I never had that problem, until i read this message.... I went back and checked a my trains, and sure enough i had 2 that had the nuke as the 2nd or third attack..:icon_neutral:

lol tho it dont exactly matter if u send enough clearing nukes and time it well... if u think about it, it could be what saves a snipe if someone can only get 1 amount of support in between ur train and its just b4 ur.... um nuke :D

DeletedUser

lol tho it dont exactly matter if u send enough clearing nukes and time it well... if u think about it, it could be what saves a snipe if someone can only get 1 amount of support in between ur train and its just b4 ur.... um nuke :D

if i was attacking some1 who would fight back :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It matters If you want to be in Hate.

Worst so far:

19984.png

greenmonsta

I've had horrible problems with my trains. Can't send one in less a second without it screwing up unfortunately. Never had this in other worlds. Only W32.