Is I.W.A. really walking alone?

DeletedUser

well about that is all about total betrayal from LORD ROB blayney and how he got backstabbed later....read that in the thread by LRB...and moreover wherent you the one who was the first to run when attacks started coming.....little runt...that is what you are

nitro is 10x a better player than u... isn't there a barb for you to noble... wow you killed 4 nobles, stop complaining, shut up... accept you are a bad player

servius prime

Reaction score
nitro is 10x a better player than u... isn't there a barb for you to noble... wow you killed 4 nobles, stop complaining, shut up... accept you are a bad player

poor blayney trying to play devil's advocate....go on..coz thats what is the only thing you can do now...good luck with that....:icon_rolleyes:

monstaz2

Serious you're a noob being eaten and crying about it. Nothing more.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wherent you the one who was the first to run when attacks started coming.....little runt...that is what you are

No I was one of about 5 guys who were in your tribe for about 3 days, hated what we saw so we hopped to CHAOS, which became SoSrry, which is now RAGE, rank 1 tribe. How can you be calling me a runt for leaving a tribe that was just awful for my account? And for your information, I never had a single incoming when I left.

the russians

No I was one of about 5 guys who were in your tribe for about 3 days, hated what we saw so we hopped to CHAOS, which became SoSrry, which is now RAGE, rank 1 tribe. How can you be calling me a runt for leaving a tribe that was just awful for my account? And for your information, I never had a single incoming when I left.

who was even attacking you guys??

servius prime

Reaction score

You hopped coz you were threatened to be nobled....be brave and admit it

monstaz2

Servius you are literally just flaming on this thread. Please if you're going to say something then make it worth saying

DeletedUser108293

Never heard of the mentioned I.W.A. since i saw this thread:icon_razz:

servius prime

Reaction score

why dont you also tell others how you had to send all nobles with nukes this time coz you know any noble with 50 to 100 LC would just been sniped by me.....well It shows only one thing that when it comes to skill you have none so be wary of days when you will face someone even half of your power...cz that day you will just be a sitting duck.....and yes btw I killed almost all the troops of your basher Capt jingles

DeletedUser115770

why dont you also tell others how you had to send all nobles with nukes this time coz you know any noble with 50 to 100 LC would just been sniped by me.....well ...

Seems you got rimmed :icon_rolleyes: Really for 150ms trains it's not that hard to snipe, so no need to be proud of it lol

the russians

why dont you also tell others how you had to send all nobles with nukes this time coz you know any noble with 50 to 100 LC would just been sniped by me.....well It shows only one thing that when it comes to skill you have none so be wary of days when you will face someone even half of your power...cz that day you will just be a sitting duck.....and yes btw I killed almost all the troops of your basher Capt jingles

lol don't talk about skills.. when i first nobled you my internet connection went off and had to time my attacks almost 5 mins later and you didn't even made an effort to snipe it.. i am sure someone else did the sniping for you..