Is it over yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh if you were still here, i'd have given you your 18th birthday off and sat for you!

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is a first for TW or not but, way back on W15 two players met here, it was a game at first, a casual flirtation. Pasyden and Spike worked together on W10 and W15, they became good friends, eventually they even met and married and now.

All of us Angacam(the pround Grandpa), Pasyden (Daddy) and Spike (Mom) wish to present....

A TW Baby
393458_3116117183555_1283220041_33416327_2082990510_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Brayden Joseph Little was born at 6:05 am. 6 lbs 10 oz. We don't know how long he is until after his trip to get a bath.

DeletedUser

Congrats you three! That's fantastic, could happen to a better group of peops!
Miss you all!

DeletedUser

Just want to drop by and say Congrats!!! To Grandpa Angacam, Daddy Pasyden and Mommy Spike :)

waves @AYK, TIME and the W32 community...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just noticed the ending message

congratulations to everyone in Time that stuck around long enough to make this happen

DeletedUser

All them old Hate banners, love it :p~

Good to see you guys again!

DeletedUser

Brayden Joseph Little was born at 6:05 am. 6 lbs 10 oz. We don't know how long he is until after his trip to get a bath.

Congratulations for grandpa (and to the parents too, obviously :) ) from a neighbour ... at that time :icon_wink: (at Hate. times).

... + a sig to the collection :icon_biggrin: !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

what it's over already??

at least let the rim tribes do something :lol:

anyways congrats Time. i always knew this was the outcome:lol:

earthquake girl

Very cool, I miss all of you. Seems like ages since i played with a group with any level of actual competence.

:icon_evil:

Congrats on the cute little grandson, Anga. =)

And it is about damned Time you guys finally ended this, AYK! Congratulations to all y'all!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

congrats to Anga, and of course congrats to all Time gang :) well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.