Is it possible?

DeletedUser

Aw, you guys are great! They know I do not want my troops getting hurt so they do that killing stuff for me. Then, I get to send these really old guys, I do not know why they call them nobles because they are not that smart and move REAL slow, and claim the village for myself. It gives me lots of points :icon_smile:

So, if I can survive, to stay on topic, anything is possible I guess.

And, yes, pa3 is more sinister. That is why I love her :icon_wink:

Pam Nam

Asylum might decide to mass delete all accounts at the same time leaving a nice chunk of barbs to say the least... but who knows :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Asylum might decide to mass delete all accounts at the same time leaving a nice chunk of barbs to say the least... but who knows :icon_surprised:

America, I am coming home then :lol:

DeletedUser

Careful... Do that and kest might break 20mil...

Barb nobleing ftw :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50073

The point is ... blah blah wall-o-text blah blah ... thus eliminating the need for my snide retorts.

Arghhh wall-o-text!! CBA to read it all, but..

maybe I misunder stood it, but when I seen the :icon_rolleyes:, I took it as a smart ass remark towards them, rather than a question :icon_rolleyes:..

But seriously slytown, whenever an ASYLUM member posts, you are close behind to post something in response to them.:icon_eek:. I think you just need hugged, thats all.

/me hugs slytown and cries on his shoulder

DeletedUser

Watch out - you will have a certain w21 Duke in here screaming that you can't do anything original :p