Is it Possible

HeftySmurf

hes always around Skulking W20 because Hulk is caning his hide ;)

DeletedUser

Horica, Would you kindly stop killing everything that comes your way? :p. I'm trying desprarely to catch your OD and its getting more impossible by the second xD

DeletedUser9021

When we were planning to take SIN out of K53, LP and I built a lot of wallbuster nukes. We thought they would have stacked those a little better, and tried to come up with a nuke that would lower the wall even with 100k spears and 100k swords.

HeftySmurf

When we were planning to take SIN out of K53, LP and I built a lot of wallbuster nukes. We thought they would have stacked those a little better, and tried to come up with a nuke that would lower the wall even with 100k spears and 100k swords.

500 axes
1000 Rams

=P

DeletedUser

hes always around Skulking W20 because Hulk is caning his hide ;)

Actually, Hulk has never attacked me. My ODA and ODD are about the opposite on w20 of what they were on w6. I'll leave discussion of the progress on the war in w20 to the w20 forums (which I probably won't read anyway....)

DeletedUser

1300 RAMS, 2800 MA, 10 scouts.

Always works.

1000-1500 Rams, required..

I wanted something in the middle...that works..^