Is it safe to attack barbarian villages?

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a ton of barbs around me, but when I scouted them they had walls. Is it safe to attack them without rams?

DeletedUser

no, trolls have the tendency to occupy the barbs when barb has been there for awhile.

DeletedUser47572

No barbs have super walls which require lots and lots of rams to take them down, they also get troops just before you attack them.

DeletedUser

stop messing with him. it depends how high the wall is and how much troop you have if the wall is higher then 5 you should not attack it.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a ton of barbs around me, but when I scouted them they had walls. Is it safe to attack them without rams?

Hello,

Depending on the amount of troops you have and the level of the wall. Use the simulator to guess what your losses will be then see if it is worth you attacking them. :)

Mike.

DeletedUser

ok thx guys and davewardrop why did u say they have lots of troops when i already scouted one and knew they dont have troops lol

DeletedUser

ok thx guys and davewardrop why did u say they have lots of troops when i already scouted one and knew they dont have troops lol

He was joking around with you. Its a TW thing, it happens all the time unfortunately. :p

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if support outside of tribe is allowed in this world or not, if it's not then you should be careful, other players sometime support barbs to kill their neighbor's troops, if they're close, just scout them before starting to attack. most of times it's safe to attack them :)