Is it too late to join W100?

Which starting direction would you go, if you were joining W100 today?

• Total voters

Mistdruid

Just scanning through the world map, new players are already starting next to 1k+ point players...

If you think W100 is still worth joining. Which starting direction do you think would give the best chance of survival?

Thanks for any recommendations.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Based on the following data:

K43:
Rank 10 1906
K34:
Rank 10 1653

NW average 1780

K46 2429
K35 2812
NE average 2621

K53 2238
K64 2425
SW average 2332

K56 2591
K65 2113
SE average 2352

NE is most competitive, NW least competitive.

This is only an analysis of the rim, I am not saying that K44 is the weakest core K necessarily.

Unaundra

Chose any direction you want most of the players Busy Fighting Each other

You can join w100 anytime as long as you know anyone there that would make it Easier instead of wasting your time for nothing

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do you have any friends playing on the world? As much as I want the rim to grow I'll be honest without friends to help you it will be tough. However, its w100 everyone should join.

DeletedUser66411

w100 needs to be added to recommended worlds ASAP or else this world is fast approaching its capacity. No one will be able to start up effectively once people on the very edge of the rim have multiple villages.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's already far too late for it to be recommended.

Not saying you can't join now and have a chance, but it very much depends where exactly you land and who your neighbors are. I'm 2,216 points and touching 2 villages still in BP.

DeletedUser88324

Join, it is not too late. Besides, it is a very over hyped world, competition wont be too much early on due to people being so afraid to use their troops.
The more the merier or however it it spelled

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't say people are afraid to use their troops, they're just postponing making troops because that's the most effective way to play limited hauls.

The problem for late joiners is they will join and grow for a while, and not get attacked, until someone who started far before them nobles them out of the blue.

Again, not saying anyone that joins now is automatically doomed, but they're certainly at a pretty big disadvantage.

Unaundra

That is why you should join with friends if you have one

playing Solo kinda difficult if not impossible

if anyone want to play send a message to me

DeletedUser121389

NE rim isnt very competitive anymore since gents is out of units :rolleyes:

DeletedUser122093

I dont know. I am a newbie just got 218 p then just got cleared by a tribe called yoho. Fun game i must say

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont know. I am a newbie just got 218 p then just got cleared by a tribe called yoho. Fun game i must say
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg