Is NN collasping?

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

Having gone through my stats today i see NN yet again taking another methodical and sustained barrage from various players, and it has yet opened another can of worms for many of us out there, is this tribe now on the brink of collapse, i mean with such losses it is unintelligible and with so many players now seeing them as licentious i along with others now feel that will only intensify, please do feel free to post your views on this, but alas with a previous post i made got closed due to a lack of respect so if you are a disreputable player please dont post..

DeletedUser89005

but how can you explian such losses, and as i say it is it is unintelligible..

Gunther Maplethorpe

No NN isn't collapsing.

The figures could be interpreted as indicating otherwise.

NN.jpg

DeletedUser89005

thats my point there gunther, it reminds me of how my shares went when this recession kicked in.. they collasped!!!

DeletedUser

NN died a month ago when certain events destroyed any inclination for leadership to log in. As a result of said events two of five council members (myself being one of them) barely keep themselves from going yellow and a third completely quit.

They still, however, have less war losses than a certain tribe posting this thread that did not collapse losing 2000 villages in a month, so to call said losses unintelligible is disingenuous at best.

DeletedUser89005

NN died a month ago when certain events destroyed any inclination for leadership to log in. As a result of said events two of five council members (myself being one of them) barely keep themselves from going yellow and a third completely quit.

so is this the last stand or the excuse of the pitiful few...

They still, however, have less war losses than a certain tribe posting this thread that did not collapse losing 2000 villages in a month, so to call said losses unintelligible is disingenuous at best.

GRIND! is'nt even a week into there onslaught, so i guess it will be interesting to see those results after a month and the current losses only go to justify what we have all known for quite awhile, that no-one really seems to care about each other within NN, nor has it any direction and those said losses are a reflection of that, so i guess it is only a matter of time now... and yes the clock is ticking and i am watching and waiting..

DeletedUser

Did you even read my post? NN died before any 'onslaught' existed. There is no direction in the tribe. The active players deserve better but it's the truth, tribal leadership can't be assed to log in after the insane dramatics and hypocrisy brought about by the formation of new TLA. They deserve a leader with passion, they don't have one.

Unfortunate, but true.

I could disband NN right now if I felt like it. I probably will sometime in the very near future, unless someone decides they want to take over and actually lead, because letting it exist in my current position is an insult to every player past and present that's ever had an ounce of loyalty to it.

DeletedUser62494

so is this the last stand or the excuse of the pitiful few...

GRIND! is'nt even a week into there onslaught, so i guess it will be interesting to see those results after a month and the current losses only go to justify what we have all known for quite awhile, that no-one really seems to care about each other within NN, nor has it any direction and those said losses are a reflection of that, so i guess it is only a matter of time now... and yes the clock is ticking and i am watching and waiting..

It and excuse of the pitiful few lol and your caps against NN in your latest "onslaught" show just that..............

Or maybe its because you have targeted inactive accounts? And if you think no one cares about the other then feel free to hit an active player and see how it goes for you.

DeletedUser

it does.t matter if NN get disbanded or not one way or another it will get disband be it by grind or by its own leadership

DeletedUser62494

it does.t matter if NN get disbanded or not one way or another it will get disband be it by grind or by its own leadership

True enough. But meh the world has seen tribes come and go but seeing power house players go takes alot of time. So regardless of NN coming or going the players still around will find new tribes ect.

DeletedUser

I just love that Grind is finally getting the credit they deserve after a year of being battered. I did a little myself I admit, but took others longer to realize. Seems a lot will be changing again in this world... NN's possible collapse and a familiar face came back today on his goal of making changes. (So much drama on that side of the world... happy to not be involved) One thing doesnt seem to be changing ... still paying full price for our coins!!! xD

DeletedUser

Well, I am sure NN will lose more players over the next few days. Yes it is nice not to be in the middle of the drama for once. ;)

DeletedUser

Ofc they will, if they are thinking of disbanding it :| NN player's will be left as viable targets, due to being tribeless etc. Wonder who is going where tho..

DeletedUser

Did you even read my post? NN died before any 'onslaught' existed. There is no direction in the tribe. The active players deserve better but it's the truth, tribal leadership can't be assed to log in after the insane dramatics and hypocrisy brought about by the formation of new TLA. They deserve a leader with passion, they don't have one.

Unfortunate, but true.

I could disband NN right now if I felt like it. I probably will sometime in the very near future, unless someone decides they want to take over and actually lead, because letting it exist in my current position is an insult to every player past and present that's ever had an ounce of loyalty to it.

I think I remember posting somewhere that I expected the emotions of NN "leadership" (maybe I should call them directors) to show through. I like the way you blame others but dont take one look at yourself =)

DeletedUser89005

it amazes me that for it to be actaully made publicly known i've had to come to these external forums (and yes i do be here quite alot) and challenge the worth of NN, and then to have these so called NN players defending that tribe with hypocritical statements and then leave for another tribe is only adding weight to my statements regarding these players as being confused and somewhat lost, i did find it quite funny though to see these players creating there posts and i suppose doing what they have been led to believe, but alas this world is changing yet again and it will be those confused and misled children that will sadly feel the brunt of it.. quite pitiful really!!!

DeletedUser

Ofc they will, if they are thinking of disbanding it :| NN player's will be left as viable targets, due to being tribeless etc. Wonder who is going where tho..

i would have thought most would be sick of the shenanigans by now , so most wont go anywhere.
unless they visit barb town :p

DeletedUser79621

I'll go wherever the wind takes me ^_^

Or if the disbandment happens, wherever invites me :lol:

DeletedUser89005

Unfortunate, but true.

yes i did read the post, but what concerns me is that could you not have told slayer and the others this before they posted somewhat hypocritical statements regarding all of this, surely it would have saved them some grace and if NN are to reform may i suggest the name "confused.com"..

DeletedUser

i would have thought most would be sick of the shenanigans by now , so most wont go anywhere.
unless they visit barb town :p

Ugh, if it were me i would def be sick of it by now ^_^

I'll go wherever the wind takes me ^_^

Or if the disbandment happens, wherever invites me :lol:

Which it will :p And alas, happy hunting....those..grey things :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.