Is the End for Random Near?

DeletedUser

The first thing I thoght of when I looked at that was an alien from AVP. Lol its pretty funny.

DeletedUser

So you guys are not doing so well. You are, in your own words, an elite tribe, filled with some of the best players in W8.

Why change your role if it is not because you can't fight against your enemies.

JP you really should give up the writing of books and become a spin doctor for a politician. You would be great.

Random is on the skids and I for one am not surprised. If you led in a stable and genorous way then people would respect you but because of al; the problems in the past and what is happening with Tong Po it goes to show that you can't hold it together.

I'm sorry but so many players, so many times just can't be wrong. I'm just surprised that you have held onto power for so long. That is good work, you're a bit like Robert Mugabe. Nobody wants you there and you are bringing your tribe to its knees but you still hang on in. Kudos to you my friend. :icon_biggrin:

Are you goign to merge with CEG, that would be the best idea and also why not let Ross take over. he seems a nice guy and is pretty stable. CEG has to be the most stable tribe in W8.

Shame on you, Hubert, for defiling this game by bringing in the name of that horror! Robert Mugabe, are you serious? If they didn't have any confidence in JP, they'd likely up and move on like Clay did. You talk about spin doctors, then you spew out this bull$hit :icon_redface:

DeletedUser92

Shame on you, Hubert, for defiling this game by bringing in the name of that horror! Robert Mugabe, are you serious? If they didn't have any confidence in JP, they'd likely up and move on like Clay did. You talk about spin doctors, then you spew out this bull$hit :icon_redface:

How long has it been since, what, I agree with Feverient? A damn long time, but c'mon. Mugabe? I don't think you know what you're talking about, Hubert.

DeletedUser

Ohh dear, is that roadkill, a twitching corpse of a near dead megalomaniac? Better go poke it with a stick, oh its JP. Hey mate. :)

REB is DEAD, CEG is is closed, long live CLOROX!

TBH, this is a game and many draw parallel comparisons between real life and here so I did as well. Bite me.

You have brought your tribe to its knees, no... hang on you destroyed it, yeah that's right, and you still desperately held onto power.

Well REB is no more, CEG is on the skids and everyone is running to CLOROX.

BLOC is over, now it is KNT/C, [DT] & LAW vs. NUKE, LSDB, CEG and CLOROX (is this the new BLOC? Better get inviting them JP! :lol:)

Uritel has disappeared, seems like the BLOC experiment has fallen on its arse, time to find a new world, BLOC exits with excuses like this world is boring, other worlds are more exciting, yadder, yadder, yadder. Boring...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uritel has disappeared, seems like the BLOC experiment has fallen on its arse, time to find a new world, BLOC exits with excuses like this world is boring, other worlds are more exciting, yadder, yadder, yadder. Boring...

My favourite is "we already won."

Its like saying Germany won World War 2, just make sure you only looked at 1939-1942.

But dont worry about 1943 to 1945, that was boring, because they'd won already obviously, and everyone moved to another world.

Real life comparisons CAN work!.....Sort of!

DeletedUser

Its like saying Germany won World War 2, just make sure you only looked at 1939-1942.

But dont worry about 1943 to 1945, that was boring, because they'd won already obviously, and everyone moved to another world.

That's pretty damn good.

DeletedUser

you forgot the bulge

scarlet ash

but we have already won in some strange ditermined mind matter way...???

DeletedUser

show me 1 post that says that

DeletedUser

show me 1 post that says that

I'm too lazy to go an look for it, but JP's first post on REB defeat thread? I don't know what it was, his outtake on how this went.

In his ABLOC section he said BLOC won because ABLOC became the new BLOC, even though this is not the case as I described in that thread.

DeletedUser

which side?? the ones with fancy tanks or the ones with a bag full of chocolates?:icon_wink:

Chocolates!

I look like the Christmas turkey with this whattle I have developed under my chin!

*gobble, gobble, gobble...*

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to go an look for it, but JP's first post on REB defeat thread? I don't know what it was, his outtake on how this went.

In his ABLOC section he said BLOC won because ABLOC became the new BLOC, even though this is not the case as I described in that thread.

i'm to lazy to go look