Is the End for Random Near?

DeletedUser

Interesting. So CLOROX saw the dude actively fighting back against him? That'd mean he wasn't inactive, whether or not he was letting some of his tribemates take his villages. And, yes, before you ask I have indeed seen that happen for many logical reasons. :) Including to create a morale-spike, as Merrick pointed out.

sir seppuku is an inactive player..he was up for grabs in our forums...his sitter(i don;t know who!) i think is responcible for some attacks primarily to clean villages already claimed by our players.....

DeletedUser

wow, just noticed agariba actually attacked somebody. hope he didnt get his hands too dirty, would be a shame....

DeletedUser

wow, just noticed agariba actually attacked somebody. hope he didnt get his hands too dirty, would be a shame....

Being the biggest player in the biggest tribe in the biggest alliance, it's not surprising he lacked motivation. However seeing the alliance coming apart and enemy tribes getting stronger every day most was likely a wake up call that one day, even he might be in danger.

scarlet ash

you do realise his rank 2 in ODA rankings, that was just a really bad way to try insult.

DeletedUser

Well...They must not be too far off....but then again...im drunk.........

pyronixcore

you do realise his rank 2 in ODA rankings, that was just a really bad way to try insult.

I think the point he was making, was that it'd been nearly a year between active enemy enemy takeovers from Ag's account at one point, until the first inclings of the waking giant a few months ago.

DeletedUser

sir seppuku is an inactive player..he was up for grabs in our forums...his sitter(i don;t know who!) i think is responcible for some attacks primarily to clean villages already claimed by our players.....

Yeah, sir seppuku is an inactive player that put 70k/70k defenses at the village I was attacking with a noble train from 150 hours+ distance.

Maybe he was a player who was thinking about quit the game, and after he (or his sitter) saw that we had a full OP on him, KNT started an OP to get his villages before my 23 nukes could reach him (with more 70/70k defenses). Well, anyway it didnt worked.

But there's no problem. Seeing that, I can believe that our next targets would be "quitting" too when we start to get his villages, what would make our life easier.
=)

And yes, I've got some free time back (not so much), and I'll be nobling our dear enemies.

gl

DeletedUser

I would imagine that many players might piss their pants when agariba starts to attack them.

aurora nyte

Yeah, sir seppuku is an inactive player that put 70k/70k defenses at the village I was attacking with a noble train from 150 hours+ distance.

Maybe he was a player who was thinking about quit the game, and after he (or his sitter) saw that we had a full OP on him, KNT started an OP to get his villages before my 23 nukes could reach him (with more 70/70k defenses). Well, anyway it didnt worked.

But there's no problem. Seeing that, I can believe that our next targets would be "quitting" too when we start to get his villages, what would make our life easier.
=)

And yes, I've got some free time back (not so much), and I'll be nobling our dear enemies.

gl

A fellow conspiracy theorist!

DeletedUser

=)

gl

He was up for grabs even before you started attacking him...it's his sitter doing the JOB LOL WHO ELSE???! ALIENS?

pyronixcore

We, the Naxid race from Naxas, and the Lai-own Empire, from Honebar, declare war on puny earth nerds in combat to the death on Tribalwars!

alien-squirrel-759031.jpg

PS: If you can pick my reference without looking online for it, you have just earned my respect as a Sci-Fi reader.

DeletedUser92

Hey, Pyro, reference to what? The picture? That'd be a Xenoform squirrel type hybrid critter. The text I haven't a frikkin' clue about.

DeletedUser

We, the Naxid race from Naxas, and the Lai-own Empire, from Honebar, declare war on puny earth nerds in combat to the death on Tribalwars!

alien-squirrel-759031.jpg

PS: If you can pick my reference without looking online for it, you have just earned my respect as a Sci-Fi reader.

sorry pyro......i aint got alls for that.