Is There a Christian Tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you can have a christian tribe as long as everyones welcome,it is against the rules to have nationalist tribes and religous tribes that descriminate based on that

and age

meaning the 21+ tribe is ageist the rules

DeletedUser

what a lot of discussion over a simple question.....

can I join ?

should tell you though that I am a pagan - I follow an earth based belief. One that has a Goddess and King as part of its core. The Goddess being the earth and the King being the spirit of Nature, some call him the greenman - others old horny - Christian though would call him satan and yet I do not believe in their god yet they still accuse me of following their demon.

However unlike Christians who are usually born to their faith - I actively searched for something that felt right to me. I dont need someone telling me how I should live my life. I know whats wrong and whats right. I dont need a book to tell me or laws to make me.

But I do know one thing - that each of us has a perfect right to chose what we believe in without the intolerances shown throughout the world.

So come on Bible send me an invite !!

Be well people

DeletedUser

Actually, if you were to look at the settings...

All 3 (Church, Priests, Paladin) are Christian :icon_biggrin:

Not that I think TW is trying to send subliminal messages or anything, I just found it interesting hehe

That must be new. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Paladins aren't new, and Church/Priests have never been implemented on TW.net.

They were used in one of the foreign servers. Churches produced priests, and priests increased Morale by 10%

DeletedUser

Hmm... this is a game, I don't think our religion should be used here, shameful act.

atomicbaconbits

What is odd is that christians are supposed to accept anyone who denies accepting Jesus Christ. Most christians do not follow that, but it is written in the Bible. Making a tribe for only christians is not only against TW rules, but also against God's will. Our job as christians is to spread God's word around the world, not to agrue. I myself, as a christian, find it sometimes upsetting that some do not believe what is written in the Bible, but having a verbally fight will not solve that.

I don't blame people that hate 'christians' who act like that, but also like racism, one person doesn't make a whole group.

Status
Not open for further replies.