Is this a little cold?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

ender_wiggin

My Personal favorite

I was conquering this guy, and he goes, "I don't want to fight you, why are you attacking me?"

Like, the point of this game isn't to conquer. it's to throw tea parties and eat crumpets. Darn sure I'm attacking you. I have a nobleman. You have a small army, and a large village (comparatively). Ergo... I attack. lol. plus, I had invited him to join our tribe, bc his tribe was him and his girlfriend, with his girlfriend having like 200 points lol. I was like, "A smaller tribe invites attacks." He was sentimental, and was like it's something special, just me and my girlfriend. Now, he has his 250 point village I had been farming and now farm even more, and I have his larger village. All's well that ends. heh

DeletedUser

Yeah, a lot of people seems to think that they shouldn't be attacked because they have done nothing wrong.. lol

DeletedUser

FTR's yougotpwned links are so much better.

Ill post them later maybe

only one man [name] stands up to be counted when everyone else is down :lol: lmao

something along the lines of that

Brbbbq

lol

Coldness is defined by PTT/Hatred...

Everytime one of their players loses a village he gets booted.
Check bt113 who i just wtfpwned.

Rofl, i wonder if they'll kick their aristiocrat Monkey-Crazy when i wtfpwn him too :icon_wink: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser1212

speaking of PTT, i decided to deploy my troops 60 hrs away to a very special ptt member as he has been attacking a fellow tw member.

i hope they dont boot him when my attacks hit ;[

id like to see him restart ;o

Brbbbq

speaking of PTT, i decided to deploy my troops 60 hrs away to a very special ptt member as he has been attacking a fellow tw member.

i hope they dont boot him when my attacks hit ;[

id like to see him restart ;o

rofl
I like to see PTT players kiss the rim. Im working on sending two there as we speak, one an aristiocrat whos probably the biggest numpty playing the game.

DeletedUser1212

oh, and to top it off, the guy has counter attacked me from 63+ hours away.

yeah, 63 hrs until his soldiers meet their death at my door.

DeletedUser

I had one woman go crazy at me once, she asked why i was attacking and I replied "I want to take your village", wow she was wild!

I destroyed her "little escape from reality" :icon_eek: