Is Wet being ganged up on ??

DeletedUser

Is Tribe Wet being ganged up on by 8-10 tribes around them ??

W 86 forums are quite silent about this.Any news /analysis/discussion. .....

DeletedUser104052

I have no affiliation with any 'gangbanging' tribe or WET but here is the little information I have been able to see by comparing stats with the top tribes in WET's main continent 54.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: VVV, SMURFS, INFAMY, T-C-O,

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 12
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,147
Side 2: 70,424
Difference: 24,277

chart

I don't know where this supposed 'gangbang' has come from but it is not evident here. Given WET are warring T-C-O most of the conquers have come from there. Unless there is something I have missed, it simply looks to me like a T-C-O OP has landed well.

DeletedUser

Part 1

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA, Fade

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 10
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 118,863
Side 2: 60,461
Difference: 58,402

chart

[/spoil]

Part 2

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMURFS, ES, INFAMY, REV, NSD

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 8
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 154,993
Side 2: 45,801
Difference: 109,192

chart

[/Spoil]

Part 3

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: VVV

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 4,093
Side 2: 8,763
Difference: 4,670

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Devilcon. You conveniently forgot to mention that the war between TCO and Wet is ACTUALLY Wet and PD that declared on TCO. Fade JUST joined the war today and have no stats yet. You included Fade on the side of TCO (whom again has not even attacked yet) yet you leave PD unlisted as being on the side with Wet?

Wet and PD teamed up and declared on TCO together. So how exactly are we part of a gangbang on Wet?

If you are going to post "facts" please at least include all the information not omitting parts to make your point look better.

DeletedUser88057

Devilcon. You conveniently forgot to mention that the war between TCO and Wet is ACTUALLY Wet and PD that declared on TCO. Fade JUST joined the war today and have no stats yet. You included Fade on the side of TCO (whom again has not even attacked yet) yet you leave PD unlisted as being on the side with Wet?

Wet and PD teamed up and declared on TCO together. So how exactly are we part of a gangbang on Wet?

If you are going to post "facts" please at least include all the information not omitting parts to make your point look better.

And Devilcon you forgot to add PD's basher tribe Boob..........
And Rogue Assassin Thankyou....Nail ...Hammer ...Hit :D

DeletedUser118822

DeletedUser70389

It should also be mentioned that PD is not helping in the war with Smurfs and alliance? Or team rather, but only against TCO and their academy. So please put both those tribes into the stats.

DeletedUser118822

Yes it is good to mention that this war is TCO, Smurfs, and others Vs WET. PD is working with WET aganist TCO, but due to other diplomatic agreements PD will not be attacking Smurfs and Smurfs will not be attacking PD

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After looking more into both SMURFS and WET's current positions on the map I can already tell it's gonna be a bloody and expensive war with these wide and open fronts towards each other on so many different locations. Gonna be fun to follow this war^^

DeletedUser118822

As you can tell by the stats, its already gotten expensive

DeletedUser

My intention is neither to show any tribe as doing better or worse in stats.

I just asked a question & then post some stats.

Now again another information & a question

What if MORS & VVV declare on WET in coming days/time

Question

Is Wet being Ganged banged upon by all surrounding them ????

Will Wet survive the onslaught ????

Who will come to Wet's Rescue ??

Any news / analysis / Discussion. ...Most welcome

DeletedUser115558

My intention is neither to show any tribe as doing better or worse in stats.

I just asked a question & then post some stats.

Now again another information & a question

What if MORS & VVV declare on WET in coming days/time

Question

Is Wet being Ganged banged upon by all surrounding them ????

Will Wet survive the onslaught ????

Who will come to Wet's Rescue ??

Any news / analysis / Discussion. ...Most welcome

Leaving News section for Samuel4699 as he is representing MORS on external forum

Analysis , i think war declaration is not going to happen soon as MORS is busy (Some internal Issue) but skirmish may start as border player likes to harvest this opportunity. and Its not only MORS , VVV..... add SW there too. These 3 are in some relationship or sister brother tribe.

I predict if Skirmish or War start than PD will join WET against MORS and we all going to see a good war, ALSO we count HTS and GIRLS against MORS.

There are number of permutation or possible combination but waiting for few more post from other tribes.

Psihic

Uh Raavna,

Samuel4699 is in no way related to MORS so im unsure how he could represent us here ?

And yes, we have major internal issues, so busy with that...