is world 46 dying?

DeletedUser86259

MMMM K64, time to start gobbling more greys to surround DP and then hug him to death??

DeletedUser

I :lol:'d

I think this thread can be closed for those exact answers.... :icon_neutral:

Truth be told, the excitement has diminished ever so slightly, but thats expected. W46 started like every other world; 000's of viewers and lots of new threads, some interesting, but now that a lot of the world hoppers have invaded a new world we are left with no0bs such as Brygi and Stezoscu who still are coming to terms with the concept of farming :icon_rolleyes: (I will show you guys later :icon_wink:)

[spoil]
product_life_cycle.gif
[/spoil]

threadclosed.gif

What is this farming you speak of?

Can you eat it?

/me iz confused :s

DeletedUser

MMMM K64, time to start gobbling more greys to surround DP and then hug him to death??

Don't touch my barbs! :icon_evil:

[spoil]Are we not already hugging...... or you just wanna huggle more? :lol:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I say if we spam the W46 forums the forum will be much more active, and the Mods will have more fun reading, and writing up tickets in this dead forum

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And the purpose of getting tickets is .. ? :p
I haven readed all of the topic, but I don't think they are (just) talking about the forums, also world 46 itself.

Morduilas

problem is what does it tell you when this topic is now one of the most active ones?

It is not active because the world is dying, it is active because people like to put noobs in their place. that means you.

Ripfin

It is not active because the world is dying, it is active because people like to put noobs in their place. that means you.

and you are?
oh wait your that itsy bitsy noob up in K13.
also in case you haven't been reading the forums which is obvious the world is dying.

Last edited:

Morduilas

Yes, this is a new account. Yes I am only 900ish points up in k13.

but you, are a barb nobling noob with only 76k OD haha!

watch me grow, watch my OD rise, watch me anger people, and watch me fight them (yes, I might anger the wrong person)

Obviously this is not my only account (it could be) but as I have played, If I had to stop playing for IRL reasons I would give my account away so that my tribe would not suffer me leaving, and could more easily absorb my villages.

I am in this world because I have 3 IRL friends here playing at my college in this w46.

After all that, everyone knows this was a somewhat unique world that people joined right off to see how it would go, experience it, etc. on top of there always being world hoppers.

But everyone also knows that: barb noblers=noobs, and people more commonly post to flame noobs haha.

which was why no one agreed with you, and everyone has insulted you in some way.(not everyone, but most)

The Vets will stick around (and some noobs), eventually barbs will be consumed, and things will get more heated.

Ripfin

Yes, this is a new account. Yes I am only 900ish points up in k13.

but you, are a barb nobling noob with only 76k OD haha!

watch me grow, watch my OD rise, watch me anger people, and watch me fight them (yes, I might anger the wrong person)

Obviously this is not my only account (it could be) but as I have played, If I had to stop playing for IRL reasons I would give my account away so that my tribe would not suffer me leaving, and could more easily absorb my villages.

I am in this world because I have 3 IRL friends here playing at my college in this w46.

After all that, everyone knows this was a somewhat unique world that people joined right off to see how it would go, experience it, etc. on top of there always being world hoppers.

But everyone also knows that: barb noblers=noobs, and people more commonly post to flame noobs haha.

which was why no one agreed with you, and everyone has insulted you in some way.(not everyone, but most)

The Vets will stick around (and some noobs), eventually barbs will be consumed, and things will get more heated.

I see your a dreamer, and if you asked anybody who knows me I do not shirk from a fight if anything I instigate fights and revel in the prospect of utter chaos and bloodlust, but for now i'm surrounded mostly by Barbs or villages so small they are beyond my acknowledgement I have PA's who surround me so their being my target is not an option at this time, so I noble barbs to build up my base of operations, since it would be fool hardy for a player in a tribe by himself to go after players several fields away from me, for now what I have I can defend, and meanwhile you are nothing but a low level noob who must hide in a tribe to protect himself, your the worst of scared noobs with big mouths.

In fact if your village was bigger I might take it myself to prove how much a noob you are.

DeletedUser

Having a tight cluster from barb nobeling or from active village nobeling is a smart game plan and looking for more than the short term but rather the long haul of the game Morduilas. So maybe you should learn a bit more about strategy before complaining about ripfin's nobeling habits. With that said we all prefer live targets but it depends on our individual situations as to what we target and what is available to target.

Morduilas

like I said "barbs will get consumed".. you are right it isnt bad for the long run, and there is a time and place for it.

DeletedUser

Ripfin, whose fault is it that you are surrounded by your own PA's?
Perhaps a little less hugging at the start would lead you to have more/better noble targets close by.

Ripfin

like I said "barbs will get consumed".. you are right it isnt bad for the long run, and there is a time and place for it.

and for me the time is now, since things are quiet and I have the time so i'm making use of that time in a productive manor instead of being an idiot like you, since you are aware that a tribe is responsible for the actions of their tribemates so I see a REBZ player by me I will noble him and tell him he can thank you for that since your such a noob, but lucky for your tribe none near me.

Ripfin, whose fault is it that you are surrounded by your own PA's?
Perhaps a little less hugging at the start would lead you to have more/better noble targets close by.

I have one PA near me and he is in +1 so it would ill behoove me to put him in a bad spot by hitting his tribe mate.

How do you even fit those two statements into the same sentence??

look at me, i'm surrounded by 2 tribes +1 and THB both tribes which are much bigger then me on the continent and in the top 30 overall(1 in the top 10), furthermore i've worked with a +1 player near me on removing other players from our area, its not like I have many options, and while I don't mind an outnumbered fight once in awhile total suicide is not an option at this time.

DeletedUser

look at me, i'm surrounded by 2 tribes +1 and THB both tribes which are much bigger then me on the continent and in the top 30 overall(1 in the top 10), furthermore i've worked with a +1 player near me on removing other players from our area, its not like I have many options, and while I don't mind an outnumbered fight once in awhile total suicide is not an option at this time.

So.. in other words you're shirking from a fight to avoid bloodlust, chaos, and suicide.

DeletedUser

PnP i demand i want backstabbing as far as alliances are concerned. wars, and smaller tribes ganging up on the big tribes. it is what made W18 so good as far as i am concerned. so lets see FID attack BREATH then BREATH call in its allies to attack FID or something i want a war and i want it now.

lack of punctuation was reason fro edit

DeletedUser

PnP i demand i want backstabbing as far as alliances are concerned. wars, and smaller tribes ganging up on the big tribes. it is what made W18 so good as far as i am concerned. so lets see FID attack BREATH then BREATH call in its allies to attack FID or something i want a war and i want it now.

lack of punctuation was reason fro edit

I'm on W18... it was a hugfest...

Fid and Breath are too far apart. Atleast suggest something sensible like Fid and Bunny as they're next door. Let's also not forget Bunny went to war with two top 5 tribes.

The reason people see this world as boring, is that the larger tribes have hit down those who were likely to pose a threat early on. So there are few large tribes that are next door to eachother that could provide a big war in the short term.

I suppose you have Fid who have 3DX or Bunny

Breath are kinda at =A= already, but could try bunny if they decided they didn't have enough to do.

You have Bunny who could go for fid or keep at their wars with +1 and =A=, they could also look at [R]

Goodness knows what'll go on in the north west... It's too volatile to tell.

And you have [R] who could risk entering the volatile north West or go for Waldo or Bunny... maybe even Fid.

So perhaps there are not really large wars for you yet, but I'm sure there will be sooner or later, until then most top tribes are at war with several top 20 tribes.