Isn't it amusing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

At the start of the world THEMOB was first in the rankings. Then THEMOB fell, and MOB2 rose. Well now MOB2 has fallen and MOB3 has risen, how long until MOB3 falls?

DeletedUser

SHHH…Don't talk about the MOB! They will kill you, your friends, your friend’s friends and maybe even your FAMILIE….tribe.

Angwidd

SHHH…Don't talk about the MOB! They will kill you, your friends, your friend’s friends and maybe even your FAMILIE….tribe.

You really try to live up to your nick, aye? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

while were on the subject of not saying a tribe name.
no one should say spartan...they might hear you and come to this world as well.
BTW
what would happen if the mob's daughter tribe got married to another tribe and made the MOB JR.?

supericeman

oh, wonderful, paranoid is in this world also. I hope he just comes after you. its bad enough I have to deal with your paranoya in 1 world.

DeletedUser

Are you stalking me?

no. to answer any more of your qestions the answer is no.
the only people who have any interest in you are C.I.A. the F.B.I.
and the sadistic serial killer who has been hiding under your bed watching you for the past 4 years.:icon_neutral:
other then that no one has any interest in you what-so-ever.
on topic:
i bet we could get THE MOB to stalk paranoid :icon_twisted: who wants to try?

DeletedUser

the only people who have any interest in you are C.I.A. the F.B.I.
and the sadistic serial killer who has been hiding under your bed watching you for the past 4 years.:icon_neutral:

HOW did you know about that...? :icon_surprised:

supericeman

I just checked,paranoid you are not in world 6, this is a world 6 forum. please only post in your mind and leave the forums for players who are not completely stupid

on topic: great idea about themob stalking paranoid. only 1 problem, he dont exist in this world. we might be able to find a different capable stalker

DeletedUser

BTW
what would happen if the mob's daughter tribe got married to another tribe and made the MOB JR.?

Please don't give these family tribes any ideas.
now a Mob sister tribe will get engaged with a HOT sister tribe and come up with god knows what.

HTMOB
HTMB2
HTMB3
HTMB4
HTMB5
HTMB6
HTMB7
HTMB8
HTMB9

At this point there will be a big dispute over which letter will be cut out of the tag to form the 10th tribe. Hot with want the tag to read 'HTM10' and the mob will want the tag to read 'HMB10' This will lead to a divorice and both tribes will file for custody of the other tribes. HOT will gain custody of HTMB2-4, and the mob will gain custody of HTMB5-9. On the weekends the two tribes will switch off.

DeletedUser

HOT MOB
this might be the beginning of a world6 wide national enemy for all tribes everywhere!!!:icon_eek:

Tarion

I just checked,paranoid you are not in world 6, this is a world 6 forum. please only post in your mind and leave the forums for players who are not completely stupid

Maybe he's playing under a pseudonym?

DeletedUser

on topic: great idea about themob stalking paranoid. only 1 problem, he dont exist in this world. we might be able to find a different capable stalker

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma.

on topic: I'm not playing under paranoid on W6, so you just try and find me!

Tarion

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma.

on topic: I'm not playing under paranoid on W6, so you just try and find me!

Woot, I won one :icon_biggrin:

Phonixfire

Due to communication problems with the current state they will most likely not worry about the divorce.

Who knows, they may not even know about it... Ever...

Deleted User - 3135

heres a nice mail from the mob...
read down to up ofcourse...

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 20:17
because we are stronger then everyone, and with our allies we are gonna rull this world!

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 20:15
lol, how do you know that they wont kill you?

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 20:01
we are gonna kill everyone except our tribe mates and allies of course

so would you and your tribe join now???

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:38
no, i want to know how?

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 11:29
just wait and see, or will you and your tribe be with us and do it together with us???

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:28
how?

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 11:22
just wait and see, we are gonna rull this world

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:19
why are you the best?

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 11:18
because we are the best

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:17
why are you going to rule this world?

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 11:14
it is up to you, but I only wanted that you would be with us to rull this world

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:14
if you want to see it that way...

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 11:11
Oh, so you are trying to say that you will lead your tribe to death before it all have began

Bloodhood on Apr 05 at 11:10
because...
A) I have no intention in joining a family
B) I doubt it
C) I dont want protection
D) I dont want allies
E) I also doubt it

brann2006 on Apr 05 at 08:37
why not???

Bloodhood on Apr 04 at 23:20
no

brann2006 on Apr 04 at 22:39
I just want to ask if you and all your tribe mates if you would like to join our tribe

why to join us:

our family is the strongest at this world
we have over 450 good and experienced players
we could offer you good protection
we have strong allies
we have good leaders that know how to make an good and solid tribe

So you are free to join us

I want an answer!!!

some people never give up...

DeletedUser8472

yes

Bloodhood how can you doubt the words of this bran guy I mean he even has a plan kill all other players. This is genius, I would have never come up with it. Besides they have over 450 good and experience players.

Status
Not open for further replies.