It has been fun-ish

DeletedUser

Well W46 it has been brief, but fun boring.

When ones tribe goes inactive, what can be done. Yes A.D.D., half of its points have gone inactive over the last 3 weeks.

/Sad Face

Since this world is becoming more of a burden than a joy, I will probably be deleting here in the next day or two.

And Ripfin, you are right, this world is dieing, and it smells like p00.

-NellyNuckles

DeletedUser

I know people that could put the account to good use, ie. amuse themselves and a few people nearby. *winks*

DeletedUser

The standard hasn't been exceptionally high on W46, but hopefully things will start getting exciting soon, sad to see a good player leave, but best of luck in whatever you do next :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aye, being as active as someone needs to be, to be in the Top 20, you all know it is a full time job, lol.

That's 40 hours a week I could have back, not mentioning my over time.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I did say I had some over time did I not?

lol.

DeletedUser

you could double job if TW didn't exist...... Its sick actually thinking about it!

DeletedUser

To think I could be out there making money and not playing with "toy soldiers"

/Delete

lol

Ripfin

And Ripfin, you are right, this world is dieing, and it smells like p00.

-NellyNuckles

Well I'm not too happy about this world dieing, as it goes this is the last world I'll be playing so i'm making it count.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not too happy about this world dieing, as it goes this is the last world I'll be playing so i'm making it count.

Regardless of any decision I make here, it is my last world as well.

I am leaving in May if I do get persuaded to stay.

DeletedUser

when A.D.D. start the first war you say it's boring?
:lol:

DeletedUser

The standard hasn't been exceptionally high on W46, but hopefully things will start getting exciting soon, sad to see a good player leave, but best of luck in whatever you do next :icon_wink:
When a world is overtaken by the non-experienced, it has the potential to be chaotic but the probability of being a snooze.

DeletedUser42132

when A.D.D. start the first war you say it's boring?
:lol:

yep A.D.D. started the first war ,it was against Unique ,TSL and (Skirmish Green) as you know, and we could not fight only 15 members of A.D.D. against 2 tribes and a half .

Anyway good luck NN

DeletedUser

Worlds are always boring after you dominate your area for a bit. Takes awhile for the next big thing to emerge. If you're too locked in due to tribe.. then you did something wrong :p

DeletedUser

Well good bye. I never met you in game and i'm sure it would've been fun. Well good luck.