It is rumored that

DeletedUser99544

Rumoured that SD. will wait until @Night burns out on WrapIt and then attacks them while they're low. Watch this space...

I guess you hit that perfectly. Good for you. Btw Who was SD?

DeletedUser

It is rumored that Norse diplomat just go in touch with new @Night leadership for a truce

DeletedUser99544

it is rumoured that if you look closely at dreamsweepers tribe in w77 and compare that information what what you have on w75 you can spot a spy in the ranks. The quesion is if he is feeding Norse infomation about w75 stuff or if he is giving 333 information about what is going on in w77... ;)

DeletedUser115680

Rumours are that norse never does proper stacks and are bleeding deftroops for no reason:icon_rolleyes:

monstaz2

It's rumoured that ODkiPPeroo's new player got kicked off Dreamsweeper and took the account to stay in the game.

DeletedUser115680

It is rumoured that Xaime is fleeing into K34.
It is also rumoured that Norse isn't gaining any ground while @Night gain ground whenever and wherever we want to.

DeletedUser

It is rumoured that Just A God left Norse just so he could lose 18 villages without affecting his war stats. Don't worry, we all know you're actually 16-32 rather than 16-14 :)

DeletedUser

Two players left I.W.A. and it is rumored that they are to be merged into Norse. Perhaps it is so they dont need to admit they have a relationship between them ;)

DeletedUser47445

It is rumoured that Just A God left Norse just so he could lose 18 villages without affecting his war stats. Don't worry, we all know you're actually 16-32 rather than 16-14 :)

False. This is because JAG likes to be a pain in the..err..rear end?

Rumor has it we have a new mod that hasn't bothered to introduce himself. C'mon Earl., I know you're not too busy in 78.

DeletedUser110464

Rumor has it that I had it all ready to go, then had to leave, and then my browser crashed. Then I haven't been on the computer much lately and didn't feel like typing it all out on my phone or tablet. I'll put it up now that someone reminded me about that.

DeletedUser99544

Rumours have it that a mad mushroomday is on the way. Can someone confirm ?

DeletedUser110464

Rumor has it until your post there was a stretch of 47 hours and 49 minutes since the previous post.

DeletedUser115407

Rumor is that Earl. is in shahyd's inner circle :icon_wink: