it is time the obyss calls for more souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD"

Yeah your writing style will definitely encourage that. Whoo! Lets all follow the 10 year old!

"AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000"

From the s.o.a member file:

The Dalek Buster (Windsor Knight) 6 696 1
court1987 7 545 1
pencil191 (bretherin of sin) 8 535 1
flexa (new blood) 9 521 1
biahx3 10 339 1
blobberwobberhead. (new blood) 11 264 1
Chooch1 (new blood) 12 230 1
1torn 13 214 1
bananahead (new blood) 14 212 1
tomboersma458 (new blood) 15 174 1

"WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW"

For one, its tribe, not clan. For two:

Number of members: 15

false advertising... thats not good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its called writing creativly grasp that concept im a sucsessfull lyricist and a song writer as well as a tattoo artist i bet you couldnt draw a shape let alone a whole picture reqiring several shapes try cracking your pathetic little jokes on someone who is more your IQ level you know like one of those neanderthals possibly i dont know might be a bit to big of a concept to grasp wait am i even speaking your language im sorry wait gah gaah goo goo wah wah wah look little boys go grab your little pacifires now and cry in your little cribs and remember its ok that your ignorant and have no life but to sit in front of a computer and try to bad mouth someone youll never encounter outside a chatroom because we all know that none of you poor souls would make it one day in the real world oh and nice try on the responses did you think that up on your own wow i wish i could think of disses like that man wow those really got to me let me tell ya im hurting inside really lol bye ladies

I'm wondering how in hell you ever passed a grammar class in 1st grade. I knew to use periods in like 1st grade.

imori

I'm wondering how in hell you ever passed a grammar class in 1st grade. I knew to use periods in like 1st grade.

Oh no dont insult him! He may threaten you with a massive 3 page letter with no periods!

DeletedUser

So the obyss claimes yet another sinner jion the meny fellow sinners like your self and be come one of the MOST elite sinners of apocalyps contact me sinfullsoulblade for info on THE WAY OF THESINNER
AND TAKE THE NEXT STEP RELEACE YOUR MORTAL SPIRIT THAT BINDS YOU RELENQUISH YOUR FLAME TO BECOME your inner
:icon_twisted: !SINNER of APOCOLYPS!:icon_twisted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000 WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW SO WE NEED NEW TRIBLE LEADERS AS WELL IF ANY ONE IS INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ALSO WE NEED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATERS AND THE PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO MAKE A HOME PAGE FOR ARE CLAN HAS LEFT THE TEAM UNFORTUNETLY HE WAS BOARD WITH THE GAME AND DELETED HIS ACCOUNT I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ANY MORE SO TO SAVE THE CLAN WE NEED YOU! HELP ME MAKE IT A FUN AND EXITING GAME

And what if were stong cristians?

DeletedUser

Well, i give him credit for spelling his tribe name correctly.....though I am surprized he did.

imori

LOL he wrote me saying his tribe was allied with the FF family! rofl!

DeletedUser

no way thats just. grr, do the aristocrats want us to give the sinners a taxation of resources so they don't annihilate us?

imori

Subject Re(2): whats going on man why are you attacking me
Sender sinfullsoulblade
Recipient Imori
Sent Aug 03,2007 03:46
YOU GUYS WERE FOR A WHILE MAN WHAT HAPPENED DID MY CLAN MEMBER DO SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN I SERIOUSLY GETTING IRITATED WITH THIS CLAN I STARTED IT THINKING IT WOULD BE FUN BUT THEN ALL THESE LITTLE KIDS JIONED IT SEEMS WILE I WAS AWAY IM READY TO LEAVE THIS CLAN EAVEN THOUGH I WORKED HARD ON IT ITS NOT WORTH SALVAGING ANYMORE YOU THINK I COULD JION YOUR TEAM AT LEAST WITH YOUR CLAN I DONT HAVE TO BABY SIT THIS IS RIDICULOUS MAN I WILL SERVE AS A STRONG WARRIOR FOR THE CLAN

Imori wrote:
-->
Lol we are not allies! The FF family would never ally with a tribe as pathetic as yours. Wanna go to war though? :D

sinfullsoulblade wrote:
-->
dude why are you attacking me we were allies i dont know whos the idiot that took you off are allied list but we were

DeletedUser

Sender sinfullsoulblade
Recipient Imori
YOU GUYS WERE FOR A WHILE MAN WHAT HAPPENED DID MY CLAN MEMBER DO SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN I SERIOUSLY GETTING IRITATED WITH THIS CLAN I STARTED IT THINKING IT WOULD BE FUN BUT THEN ALL THESE LITTLE KIDS JIONED IT SEEMS WILE I WAS AWAY IM READY TO LEAVE THIS CLAN EAVEN THOUGH I WORKED HARD ON IT ITS NOT WORTH SALVAGING ANYMORE YOU THINK I COULD JION YOUR TEAM AT LEAST WITH YOUR CLAN I DONT HAVE TO BABY SIT THIS IS RIDICULOUS MAN I WILL SERVE AS A STRONG WARRIOR FOR THE CLAN

Imori wrote:
-->
Lol we are not allies! The FF family would never ally with a tribe as pathetic as yours. Wanna go to war though? :D

sinfullsoulblade wrote:
-->
dude why are you attacking me we were allies i dont know whos the idiot that took you off are allied list but we were

hahaha yes we could take his village but not him :)

DeletedUser

Sender sinfullsoulblade
Recipient Imori

Imori wrote:
-->

sinfullsoulblade wrote:
-->

Tell yah what, ill let you join my tribe on three conditions,
1. You can spell one paragraph with no spelling errors.
2. You give us your village
3. You quit the game.

And im sure the FF family witch is one of the best family tribes in world three would be thrilled to have a player with about 4k points and cant spell four letter words correctly.

DeletedUser

Tell yah what, ill let you join my tribe on three conditions,
1. You can spell one paragraph with no spelling errors.
2. You give us your village
3. You quit the game.

And im sure the FF family witch is one of the best family tribes in world three would be thrilled to have a player with about 4k points and cant spell four letter words correctly.

lol our main area is not even close to his little village

DeletedUser

Sender sinfullsoulblade
Recipient Imori

Imori wrote:
-->

sinfullsoulblade wrote:
-->

Oh god, my brain is dead! This is a good one for the in game mails thread, though you may kill some people with embarrassment for him.

I never thought I would see the day when a post not containing a picture could make me physically sick.

Evil Dictator

I thought we didnt. turns out every other aristocrat must have been hiding that from me :icon_eek:
Don't be silly...:icon_neutral:

*sneaks out of the back door and runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.