it is True TW is afraid of HoT

Ripfin

The only thing that i can say is:

You are a coward, u cant post with your real account because you are scared by HOT. But its ok.

Want to see if i suck, and always i sucked? try me, but send troops not words behind a fake name. Dont be a coward anymore send your army, c´mon, i waiting for you.:icon_wink:

i sent you a killer army :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes, here are your troops.

fat-soldier.jpg

Ripfin

just realized when my villages go abandoned it will be a big gray blotch on 43.

DeletedUser15940

The only thing that i can say is:

You are a coward, u cant post with your real account because you are scared by HOT. But its ok.

Want to see if i suck, and always i sucked? try me, but send troops not words behind a fake name. Dont be a coward anymore send your army, c´mon, i waiting for you.:icon_wink:

lol he is someone you know though and everyone here knows he just retired though :)

DeletedUser7126

It wasn't a war before we even came into it....

WHAT?????????????? How long have you been in TW?

Check the stats buddy. We were up around 2000 villages against Aten. And that was coming from a 1500 village deficit after the first 3 weeks.

Bash us all you want, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But to say HOT didnt do anything before you guys joined in is just a lie. The numbers dont lie.

Ripfin

WHAT?????????????? How long have you been in TW?

Check the stats buddy. We were up around 2000 villages against Aten. And that was coming from a 1500 village deficit after the first 3 weeks.

Bash us all you want, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But to say HOT didnt do anything before you guys joined in is just a lie. The numbers dont lie.

well HoT sure isn't doing much now but lose villages.

DeletedUser7126

Decrepidos... Been in TW for 2 months and already knows EVERYTHING that is going on. You are a MPX runner who is bitter towards HOT. Thats ok though. Keep bashing us but remember, the numbers dont lie so dont even talk about us and aten and TW anymore because you dont have enough info to make an educated point

DeletedUser7126

what truth hurt?

Yes rip! there are you happy? can you not post anyuthing to me or about me or anything involved with me anymore. Tired of seeing your mug on here so I will agree with you if it will shut you up

Scholesy2005

TW = Hot's Biatch / War supporter / Slave / @ss kisser / best tribes (though it doesn't show)

So your saying we aren't showing it? Try looking at TW, TW1, TW4 to start? they have made considerable gains against Aten and im sure you wouldn't go against them now would you? So until you can say who you actually are and what tribe your in, if your even playing W2 that is please shut up.

Regards,
Scholesy2005

Scholesy2005

Hey Hans

Long time no see, Hows life treating you?

Regards,
Scholesy2005

Ripfin

Yes rip! there are you happy? can you not post anyuthing to me or about me or anything involved with me anymore. Tired of seeing your mug on here so I will agree with you if it will shut you up

go away your boring us to death.

DeletedUser

You are a MPX runner who is bitter towards HOT.

If we're going to get all technical, first he was a runner of sorts from WB who ran to WB ( maybe running a bit from EleAud as well? ). Then he ran away from MPX to HOT. Then he ran to TW.

Just, y'know, to make it plain.

DeletedUser

Rip maybe we are losing villages in protest of high noble costs ;-) lol who knows, I do know you do not.