It took a bit of puzzling...

DeletedUser

[spoil]
FCrosswordDec2.jpg
[/spoil]

And for the lazy people (admittedly some answers are a bit farfetched), the solution:
[spoil]
FARMAdeclaration.jpg

(art not by me)[/spoil]

Map: [spoil]
en56
[/spoil]

Good luck & Have fun :)

DeletedUser101547

One of the best declarations of 56 so far. Go W2V!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Meh, I would rather you guys have hit Code, but that is just due to our position right now :p.

DeletedUser

Good declaration but it's a shame 2 bigger tribes have to gang up on 1 again.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good PnP, though.... MoM and W2V vs. FARMA.... :icon_eek:
:lol:

I wont underestimate FARMA, if they make it out of this one alive, they will rule the world simple as that :).

DeletedUser

Should be fun :)

I have to say, that was pretty good lol

Last edited by a moderator:

whall0625

LMAO wow didnt see this coming

[spoil]
obvious-demotivational-poster-1256847365.jpg
[/spoil]

Another blockbuster gangbang we are making w56 famous for lol.....Go Team!

DeletedUser

Speaking of gangbangs....

Oh look, CODE attack yet another tribe already at war with a tribe larger than them, big surprise.
'nuf said

Fair enough, still a cowardly move by CODE.
Seems like you guys picked the easy target as well?

Answer a gang-bang with an even bigger one. Wow this world is cool.
Answer our gangbang with one of your own. Wow this world is cool

Comical at best. CODE has proven itself to be adept only at attacking significantly disadvantaged tribes.
I mean, I could go on

whall0625

Speaking of gangbangs....

'nuf said

Seems like you guys picked the easy target as well?

Answer our gangbang with one of your own. Wow this world is cool

I mean, I could go on

Hey Manta please tell me how it feels to have ur own words Boot stomped back down ur throat

DeletedUser198

44.877.137 VS 142.347.959

Lol damn W2V you sure are stepping it up now :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, the alternative was jumping continents, not a very endearing prospect. :icon_wink:
Regardless, the fact that W2V picked the easier target does not mean CODE's choice of targets magically became better, or its track record for that matter.

44.877.137 VS 142.347.959

Lol damn W2V you sure are stepping it up now :lol:
FARMSG right? How does it feel to have your academy tribe merging with by and large terrible players (RPS) just so that you could offer more support to FARMA?

DeletedUser

Well, the alternative was jumping continents, not a very endearing prospect. :icon_wink:
Regardless, the fact that W2V picked the easier target does not mean CODE's choice of targets magically became better, or its track record for that matter.

You talked a lot of shit about us attacking a tribe not only already at war with a larger tribe, but also because we were bigger. I am instead claiming the W2V has just put themselves on the same exact level as CODE. If we can take your words at face value when you complained about CODE doing it, we can then assume that you think your own tribe is crap for making the same decision

As far as jumping continents to war someone...

I'd argue yes. At least when fighting no one the world thought that there was a slight chance CODE would declare on W2V

Im assuming that his claim could be looked at in reverse as well.

whall0625

FARMSG right? How does it feel to have your academy tribe merging with by and large terrible players (RPS) just so that you could offer more support to FARMA?

Fail fail fail.......lol this def makes our choice look better. And we thank you for that

DeletedUser

I'd agree with that.
Just one look at the map shows that W2V has to jump over MoM's new arm to the rim to get at anyone else (tbh those rim tribes hardly count)
It is unfortunate though, I was enjoying the Farma/MoM war and this may spoil it.

But Goodluck to FARMA, Gotta support the underdog here.
But then also go W2V, I expect more from you guys later on

DeletedUser198

/facepalm

Im sorry i thought this war a W2V declaration, why are you bringing up CODE? If your going to compare your declaration to what CODE did then im sorry but your pathetic.

And im sorry, do you know the intentions of FARMSG? I dont think so, so before you start spouting off thinking you know whats going on dont =]

DeletedUser

/facepalm

Im sorry i thought this war a W2V declaration, why are you bringing up CODE? If your going to compare your declaration to what CODE did then im sorry but your pathetic.

And im sorry, do you know the intentions of FARMSG? I dont think so, so before you start spouting off thinking you know whats going on dont =]

Um, I brought up CODE because the two CODE posters did so before me? :icon_neutral:

I don't know the intentions of FARMSG. I do know what a merge looks like, and I can make educated guesses.