It's been a good run

DeletedUser

And it's time to say goodbye. I'm proud to have been one of the driving forces behind the success of the Coalition of Death, but the time I have for this game is short, and the fact is, there is little more I can probably do to contribute to the success of my tribe.

As any of the regulars here know, I am, through and through, a diplomat and a politician. And those who know me more closely than the forum posters know that despite my love of games like TW, one of my greatest desires in real life is peace in those parts of the world that, for a long time, have known only war.

To that end, I am going to do something a little different when I depart. While most of my villages will be granted to my tribemates (as they should be!), I am setting aside a cluster, all next to one another, which will be granted to leaders of the top twenty tribes which are not CoD tribes.

They are to be an embassy, a safe zone, unused in war. A reminder that while this game is about war -- that there are still players behind these accounts, and that above all, the game is about having fun.

You may make fun of this if you wish, and that is certainly your right, as many do on this forum. But to any who wish to accept the offer, you are encouraged to stake claim to one of these villages -- one per tribe, to a Duke or Baron -- to hang out with your fellow W22 leaders. If you should decide to depart the game, please honor the spirit in which this gesture was made -- and grant this village to your successor.

Take care, all -- and most importantly, have fun.

~q

darkaniken2

Q, I think I speak for everyone when I say you'll be missed, but I'll let you go in peace now, I suppose.

DeletedUser

And it's time to say goodbye. I'm proud to have been one of the driving forces behind the success of the Coalition of Death, but the time I have for this game is short, and the fact is, there is little more I can probably do to contribute to the success of my tribe.

As any of the regulars here know, I am, through and through, a diplomat and a politician. And those who know me more closely than the forum posters know that despite my love of games like TW, one of my greatest desires in real life is peace in those parts of the world that, for a long time, have known only war.

To that end, I am going to do something a little different when I depart. While most of my villages will be granted to my tribemates (as they should be!), I am setting aside a cluster, all next to one another, which will be granted to leaders of the top twenty tribes which are not CoD tribes.

They are to be an embassy, a safe zone, unused in war. A reminder that while this game is about war -- that there are still players behind these accounts, and that above all, the game is about having fun.

You may make fun of this if you wish, and that is certainly your right, as many do on this forum. But to any who wish to accept the offer, you are encouraged to stake claim to one of these villages -- one per tribe, to a Duke or Baron -- to hang out with your fellow W22 leaders. If you should decide to depart the game, please honor the spirit in which this gesture was made -- and grant this village to your successor.

Take care, all -- and most importantly, have fun.

~q

Later q to the gash we will miss you man later evan if we were enemys or tribe but still friend gl in rl have fun man :)

Lol farewalls from one of world 22 player :p

DeletedUser

In the words of LongB4Time, "Good luck in the game we call real life."

COD will miss your presence in game and here on the forums.

As for your cluster idea, I think it's pretty cool. Kind of like a United Tribes sort of thing. I hope the occupants hold true to your wishes.

DeletedUser

Great idea, something new to leave us with, and the ultimate reminder of you ;)

AndyJc

Very good idea Quel a good legacy.

How would we go about claiming one of these?

AndyJc

I'll offer COD dukes an embassy for them in XIV lands then, just mail me and I'll get you a village.

Make Quels legacy last.

DeletedUser

I'll offer COD dukes an embassy for them in XIV lands then, just mail me and I'll get you a village.

Make Quels legacy last.

I am not sure thats what he meant. I think it was one way, A cluster where 20 tribes are all together, not each tribe sending nobles half way across the world. The point is a demonstration of respect, not a physical act.

DeletedUser

very good idea, Quel. I admire you for that, being able to try and bring more peace to this war-riddled world. Goodbye, we'll all miss you!

AndyJc

I am not sure thats what he meant. I think it was one way, A cluster where 20 tribes are all together, not each tribe sending nobles half way across the world. The point is a demonstration of respect, not a physical act.

All other tribes are welcome to ask for the same deal, so long as they are of a reasonable size and respect. And it will be a cluster.

I merely mentioned $COD$ as a mark of respect for them as they are one of the few tribes that are a long way from us we respect.

DeletedUser

That's good, they deserve some respect. they are a great tribe. one of the few that haven't fallen a long way in my view.

Quel, you, i hope, will leave an amazing legacy in this world. Good luck.

And to all those lucky Dukes/Barons that get that lucky village, don't abuse that priviledge.

darkaniken2

That's good, they deserve some respect. they are a great tribe. one of the few that haven't fallen a long way in my view.

Quel, you, i hope, will leave an amazing legacy in this world. Good luck.

And to all those lucky Dukes/Barons that get that lucky village, don't abuse that priviledge.
Oh, they won't. Trust me. ;)

DeletedUser

goodbye Q, a nice idea, as long as they all dont start nobling all over CoD land ;)

but good luck in real life!

darkaniken2

goodbye Q, a nice idea, as long as they all dont start nobling all over CoD land ;)

but good luck in real life!
Preferably the villages will have no farms, as to make it impossible for them to be abused. :D

DeletedUser

You can certainly have any of my villages that you want, but not the Embassy cluster... as you're IN CoD! :p

:icon_sad: I really wanted to avoid leaving $CoD$ but you are leaving me no choice then.