It's Been Awhile....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Any old friends or foe from W18, 33, or 53 around here?

Let me know please. PM me in-game :)

Nudist

This is not the correct place to be posting.

Yours truly,

Wannabe Mod.

DeletedUser

No, but I used to play on W24. I should start a thread about it.

DeletedUser

This is not the correct place to be posting.

Yours truly,

Wannabe Mod.

Sorry mate, I just figured that this is the best place to post, since most of the forumers roam around here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

How are you? :)

Are you with APOC or any of our allies before? Thanks for the reply mate :)

I was in SOT/FCKYOU, I think we got owned by you guys but I stopped playing before that so IDK.

DeletedUser

I was in SOT/FCKYOU, I think we got owned by you guys but I stopped playing before that so IDK.

Yeah your tribe does not belong to our alliance before. Anyway, I'm glad to see someone from W18 here :)

DeletedUser

Yeah your tribe does not belong to our alliance before. Anyway, I'm glad to see someone from W18 here :)

World 18 was great and will never forget it. Began very late in the world, joined the INF family. After being rimmed the first time, I relocated down by xGoCx where I stayed there for a long time and learned some key skills. I remember we disband due to inactivity or something, during the time -MM- started to fall. Do you remember any of those?

DeletedUser

World 18 was great and will never forget it. Began very late in the world, joined the INF family. After being rimmed the first time, I relocated down by xGoCx where I stayed there for a long time and learned some key skills. I remember we disband due to inactivity or something, during the time -MM- started to fall. Do you remember any of those?

Yup :icon_wink:

It would be a shame if someone from W18 doesn't remember INF, xGoCx, specially -MM-. They made W18 GREAT!

Glad to see you here mate :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.