It's good to see....

• Thread starter DeletedUser91827
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow, your not a nub, because you called me one.
And yes, i am a nub, thank you ^^

And yeahh, i'm a spammer from W3, why? i was 12 when i started. :icon_neutral:

*facepalm*

Somebody needs their humor meter checked.

DeletedUser

Heh, W3? Still a nub.

*adopts old folks voice*

Why sonny, I remember back in my day, we only had two worlds to choose from, and we didn't have any say on the settings for any future worlds. My, those were the days.

Good old times :icon_cool:

DeletedUser91827

Good old times :icon_cool:

Must have been good ... I only go back 3 and a half years. The more 'respectable' players seem to mainly come from the older worlds.....

I get particularly annoyed with the amount/ types of scripts that are used these days by players.... seems to take some of the fun out of it.

DeletedUser

Must have been good ... I only go back 3 and a half years. The more 'respectable' players seem to mainly come from the older worlds.....

I get particularly annoyed with the amount/ types of scripts that are used these days by players.... seems to take some of the fun out of it.

Eh. Once you figure out what you're doing with them you'll take back what you just said.

How does spending 2hours+ tagging attacks compare to spending no longer than a few minutes? How is that fun? It's not... Not when you can tag your shyte, stack, snipe and be done for the day (apart from the odd snipe you'll need an acc sitter to do) and go and spend the day at the beach... With your girlfriend, or family and/or friends.

For the record I played w4.

DeletedUser

+1

You win.

DeletedUser91827

Eh. Once you figure out what you're doing with them you'll take back what you just said.

How does spending 2hours+ tagging attacks compare to spending no longer than a few minutes? How is that fun? It's not... Not when you can tag your shyte, stack, snipe and be done for the day (apart from the odd snipe you'll need an acc sitter to do) and go and spend the day at the beach... With your girlfriend, or family and/or friends.

For the record I played w4.

It's a fair comment :icon_wink: Mrs Shooting would CERTAINLY agree!

DeletedUser19444

I havent played in so long, i :D when i saw a new world started as soon as i came back