Its time...... Acidshadow quits.....

DeletedUser

Although I had quit quite a few days back but I was still active and was ready to get back into the scheme of things if and when the things got interesting with TIME............ but it didn’t and [H] is now disbanded.

Thus with a heavy heart I make the call to quit acidshadow account............ I would most probably delete the account after considering the current player playing it. But if anybody who wants to play the account and keep it going he can have it. Just contact me on Skype or PM me here.

As for my final speech. I would like to thank quite a few players who have helped me in this world. First of all my mentor and former scream player Siany41.......... then my friend Nathan (snowdevil) for bringing me into [H]. My longest friend on W32 nitemare23 (aka MO).......my leadership and my best friends green and josh along with haz. Also I would like to thank my second mentor both attitude wise and game wise UNCLE DAY.............. and everybody who played alongside me in [H] and other friends like edgey, jed, keenakid, ducky, taz, tony(make me siggy-pl0x), AYK, hunty, raven and the best of them all shango, lasha & jinxie and others. Sorry if I missed some names. You all know I wuv you......:icon_redface:

Now for some apologies.......... I would like to tender an unconditional apology to some of the guys I might have infuriated with my spamming (especially the myminicty links) and especially to my dear hunty. Even though I might have showed otherwise I always had the respect for her for doing so much for her tribe. I tried to infuriate her for many reasons but that’s all a thing of the past. But I think I carried it way too far on many an occasions. So I hope hunty dear you would forget my misdemeanours and move on. I have always played this game to make friends and have fun. I never like making enemies or taking this game seriously enough.

So this is me AJ aka acidshadow bidding adieu. I am playing BritaIndia account on W49..... anybody who wants, can contact me there as well...........

P.S: my former aliases include tactical facepalm & hostile member......... all created for lolz. Although I owned gummy lord account somebody else used it for forum postings as his account was infracted.

DeletedUser

Any bets this doesn't get the same sort of farewell that the Hostile thread does :p~

If anyone is looking to find AJ in the future he can be found here:

I found AJ!

DeletedUser

later Acidshadow

hope all goes well with you in other things.To bad i could never fight along with some real TW players like you and some other [H] members.

DeletedUser

No love for the big brother? :D hahahah

or it wasn't u who had a big brother? :s

So long Silly goose :3

DeletedUser

Awww AJ, my stalker and friend I'll miss ya terribly but I'll spam your wall on FB.
Luv ya babe

DeletedUser

well can you add me up in FB too guys?;) if you want just PM me and i will send yah my username there. It's kinda personal... laterz AJ

DeletedUser

aww...... thnx jinxie for those kind words. Looking forward to your spam on fb...... stay in touch. and yeah pucholy I just pm'ed you my fb details.....
and yeah hatch will be lookin forward to play alongside u in the future!

DeletedUser

Aj... you missed me again...

I love you man, mail on me on 49 :D

DeletedUser

BTW acidshadow account is up for grabs..... If somebody wanna play it for sometime let me know. Otherwise I might seriously consider deleting it!