It's Time for Stay Down to Stay Down! JoKeZ»Declares!

DeletedUser81986

As the title says, Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for Stay Down to Stay down at last! :icon_wink:

Me, Don Varlosh and leader of JoKeZ» sees no choice except declaring on the number one tribe of K74 , after they attacked two of our members.

They will say i harbor refugees, and they will claim i have an inactive tribe, they may also be so bold as to say that a tribe with a size like mine stands no chance, no chance against them.

But to all this, i will only say:

Whatever!

JoKeZ» Declares!

DeletedUser

nub tribe declares nub war against another nub tribe, with nub PnP so much nub

DeletedUser

OMG this is such a disaster, my plans for w45 are ruined. I quit.

DeletedUser

OMG this is such a disaster, my plans for w45 are ruined. I quit.

can I have your account? [/sarcasm]
But, in all seriousness, tis was isn't a good idea, as your tribe has what, 3 people with cats, and no nobles...

DeletedUser81986

And neither do they have any nobles.

They attacked us first so we are to fight back, it's only fair :)

And all your sarcasm is much appreciated, everybody.

DeletedUser

I've made multiple players from a tribe restart to the rim, did that tribe declare war ? no but they tried to gather tribes against us :lol:

DeletedUser

is that still a reason to declare...seriously...children these days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

at this stage... on this world... a war is....stupid to say the least. just defend and cripple them by leaving them without their farming forces while you continue to farm, starving them and outgrowing them :) that's how you win a war this early on. and that hardly needs a declaration on the forum...

DeletedUser

As the title says, Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for Stay Down to Stay down at last! :icon_wink:

Me, Don Varlosh and leader of JoKeZ» sees no choice except declaring on the number one tribe of K74 , after they attacked two of our members.

They will say i harbor refugees, and they will claim i have an inactive tribe, they may also be so bold as to say that a tribe with a size like mine stands no chance, no chance against them.

Whatever!

JoKeZ» Declares!

EPIC FAIL!:icon_twisted:

It's a funny staff when farms declare war to farmers. You can call it war or whatever you want, but for us it will be simple farming.

DeletedUser

And you said you would be different from the w39 one. :icon_confused:

the rise of the golden

I've made multiple players from a tribe restart to the rim, did that tribe declare war ? no but they tried to gather tribes against us :lol:
yeah i love it when all the smaller nub tribes gather and form coalitions against you :D

Hmmm...being the baron of S.D, its funny to see you have bought this to the forums :D and wow! A war? you declariing?? i mean i didnt think your tribe were that noobish, well good we have found out. we will just continue farming you guys though. and then you recruit refugees, funny, how much you want to protect them too :p

well by the time WAR does come along, there wont be any of you guys remaining, keep that in mind. and this is BEFORE war.

next time dont make a massive 'know one cares about' 'JoKeZ»' declaration. lol

and please attack us with spears :D (likely) we want some fast ODD!!!

RISE.

Last edited:

the rise of the golden

hey kid, what do you mean by the last line :D LMAO!

DeletedUser

at this stage... on this world... a war is....stupid to say the least. just defend and cripple them by leaving them without their farming forces while you continue to farm, starving them and outgrowing them :) that's how you win a war this early on. and that hardly needs a declaration on the forum...

Amen to that

DeletedUser

Well if this ever does continue into a real war, I'm rooting for the Jokes tribe.

I'm in k74 myself, and the duke of S.D, afterTwilight, invited me, and gave me a moronic reply when I said no.

Go Jokes!

DeletedUser50849

Get Back to work Jokers

Get back to Work JoKeZ», wee need more resources from your members so don't stop building mines&camps's Muhahahahahaha

DeletedUser

YAY! Is fun to see tribes "war" it out during early stage.

If I was part of the tribe, I would spike villages around my enemy with 10 swords in each villages.

10 sword can take out 50 spear easily :)

Put those iron into use people :)

DeletedUser

Who still farms with spears?

And even the smallest LC force could CRUSH 10 swords.

Also, if you are in a war situation, you should scout villages before you attack them...

DeletedUser33413

yeah i love it when all the smaller nub tribes gather and form coalitions against you :D

Hmmm...being the baron of S.D, its funny to see you have bought this to the forums :D and wow! A war? you declariing?? i mean i didnt think your tribe were that noobish, well good we have found out. we will just continue farming you guys though. and then you recruit refugees, funny, how much you want to protect them too :p

well by the time WAR does come along, there wont be any of you guys remaining, keep that in mind. and this is BEFORE war.

next time dont make a massive 'know one cares about' 'JoKeZ»' declaration. lol

and please attack us with spears :D (likely) we want some fast ODD!!!

RISE.

At least they declared war publicaly, its worse when they declare war and dont even tell anybody except their own members.

DeletedUser

At least they declared war publicaly, its worse when they declare war and dont even tell anybody except their own members.

No, that is called 'better', not 'worse'. Intelligent tribes do not give the enemy time to prepare, they simply hit them, hard.