And I say
BOOB's the one
Who recruited all the tribal wrongs
And they try to keep along
And they like to play for fun
But they don't know what it means
Don't know what it means
And I say don't recruit refugees......

So after paying a rather substantial bribe to Creati Leadership they've allowed me a chance to expand upon the premature edeclaration of our war on BOOB.

200_d.gif

I also apologize to anyone who saw me accidentally post this early before editting in...... apparently us at Creati have problems with holding things back so I am just trying to keep up with tribal trends I guess :p

jim-o.gif

Anywho, everyone now knows BOOB & Creati are at war. But what may remain a mystery to some ... is why? Why would Creati jump on poor old BOOB, who was already warring ~Sky~? Are Creati Nub? yes, but more importantly ~Sky~ are busy with KoBK. So busy that no one was giving those hawt BOOBs any love & they got cocky..... so much so that BOOB in fact declared on Creati.

giphy.gif

Plus BOOB made a very unwise move by recruiting a substantial amount of refugees from our war with UNDER....

tenor.gif

Lets take a quick look at Hörsing.... a refugee recruited & quickly dumped by AA after they realized how serious we are at refugee roundup.

http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2696521&type=&pn=-1

After being scooped up for points by AA in an attempt to reclaim rank 1 - AA made a huge miscalculation in their ability to get timely stacks in place for a refugee before relentless waves of Creati nukes came in to play pony with Hörsing. Ronnie initially ignored mails from our Duke suggesting AA kick Hörsing; but as you can see from the above link, he was quickly dropped after the severity of his situation became known. So ...

xH4VFSt.gif

.... but we aren't here today to talk about AA sadly. I just wanted to show an example of what happens to refugees. AA recruited 1 refugee from UNDER while BOOB recruited 8. So naturally they must become our next targets now that Horsing is riding off into the rim.

tenor.gif

and since these BOOBs had the gall to recruit EIGHT refugees, we've determined we will make their entire tribe pay.

oNsyuc2.gif

Although it may have been BOOB who declared; it's Creati who have started off with a bang with current war stats sitting as such:

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: BOOB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 8
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,894
Side 2: 52,652
Difference: 134,242

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 186,894
Side 2: 52,652
Difference: 134,242
chart

..... and specifically since declaration:

G4h88KN5SMyk0AzelzOf0Q.png

It's undeniable these BOOBs made a grave error and are beginning to pay for it. Time will tell if these BOOBs are destined to remain on this world or if they will be sculpted away by a Raging Refugee Border Patrol also known as Creati.

giphy.gif

When you look at the map it doesn't look promising for BOOB.... they are firmly locked into the core and face a deep struggle to gain any ground vs. Creati. Meanwhile they must also overstretch D to cover the villages of the new refugees who are surrounded by Creati. BOOBs only advantage is that they have a dense core that could prove difficult to break.

AZY2_SNtRrOopyGlaoVOWw.png

Tough time to be a titty...... But regardless Best of Luck to All :)

Now while I can't claim this to compete with some of my other work I do hope you enjoyed this read & that it provided you with a little more insight than the previous thread ;)

FC out.

Logoff%20Windows-6940.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser110019

oh thank gawd someone put a real pnp

but real question why declare with no war strat?

Last edited:

DeletedUser119333

does boob even know there is a forum?

Well yeap, but we got nothing to say to defend ourselves..
We are losing by far, creati has almost booted two of our players already, if that's what you want to hear :D

Shots Fired

So what was the rationale behind the declare?

Declare, lose villages and give Creati war stats?

DeletedUser119333

That was not the plan mr. Sarcasm, no. Wars are meant to be won or lost. We are currently losing a lot due to 2 new recruits that were not into our premade line up. That's not an excuse they were still tribe mates, creati has done an awesome job. Still, they lost their villages way to easy, that we wouldn't know due to the fact that we've never played with them.

Creati is most likely to win the war, we all knew that. But, it's just the beginning atm. :)

Shots Fired

What about your 'new recruits' right between Creati. Same reasoning for them if they were to lose their villages?

When you declared the war, it would be expected that you would expect retaliation and would be prepared for it, rather than saying they were new recruits and we couldn't help it.

DeletedUser119333

It depends on the point of view regarding of being ready or not. There is a huge frontline that can't be stacked fully vs 2.5x tribe in nukes. So the greatest way to defend is stack some, and be active to evaluate for the rest (snipes/recaps and all those well known stuff).

So yeah, those 2 members were not ready that's true, that does not mean that there weren't preparations.

Still as i said earlier, creati is winning thanks to their efforts and their own OPs, we weren't able to defend well, so not much further to discuss here.

DeletedUser121639

Under players who merged into Creati and attacked former teammates, consider shade thrown at you.

DeletedUser118378

Dont blame under players. They made the smartest move available to them..