It's true! *must read*

• Thread starter TheOneWithoutTroops
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

clever in which way? as in clever like lets make a riddle? or like lets try to back stab someone?

both are fine in my books lol

strategically clever...

and speaking fluid latin also helps(i dont xD)

DeletedUser

strategically clever...

and speaking fluid latin also helps(i dont xD)

oh man!! you had me at latin (then i read the i dont and it crushed my little heart)

hmmmm... strategy? do we need strategic cleverness? i think we may, i think we might, have a need, a need you may bite :icon_biggrin:

ps and by bite i mean fill lol

DeletedUser

ok... ill make it down to speaking 2 languages and then remembering the sinus relations(dont know what it's called in english)

DeletedUser

im the second one so don't trust me or invite me:)

to late for that!

you should have told me earlier!!! great, now ive wasted 10 seconds of my time inviting you and i could have copy and pasted two mass mailed letters to send out.

thanks for nothing!!!

DeletedUser

ohhhhhhhhh i am teh bestest huggle family luvr1!!1!

invite me plox :)

DeletedUser

OH NO. IVE BEEN REJECTED

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

:icon_cry:

A14C

YOUR WELCOME pls accept me as your friend and then i don't have to noble you:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

ok... ill make it down to 2 languages and then remembering the sinus relations(dont know what it's called in english)

wth? im assuming your european? you guys have the weirdest names for things. it sounds like a nasal disease or something lol

ok so you meet the cleverness requirements... now when would i click the "invite" button on the tab that i have specially open just waiting for you to give the word :icon_wink:

A14C

how about we all start a tribe!:icon_idea: lol and declare war against Super Family

DeletedUser

im not blonde... im a blond/brown mix

and you cant use blonde jokes on me.. CAUSE IM A BOY :icon_biggrin: HA

Oh you're darkblonde. That must realy suck, to be still dumm and almost smart, lol :lol:

DeletedUser

i know thats the way the general population feels. but we are the new elite an tribe family so frickin amazingly massive that we will take over the world with inviting and mergers alone lol :icon_wink:

ps i love how some of you guys call us noobs... hehe. if only they knew... if only

hahahahahaha, lol. I love Noobs who are making a fool of them selfs :lol: Noobs like you are so full of them self, lol:icon_razz: Dream on fagget:snob:

DeletedUser

Oh you're darkblonde. That must realy suck, to be still dumm and almost smart, lol :lol:

you are a fish bowl head :lol:

and im not a darkblonde... im a ???? i simply dont know the word

and brown people can also be dumb... they are just bounty's

wth? im assuming your european? you guys have the weirdest names for things. it sounds like a nasal disease or something lol

ok so you meet the cleverness requirements... now when would i click the "invite" button on the tab that i have specially open just waiting for you to give the word :icon_wink:

sinus = sin on the calculator (it's maths)

you can invite me now... but i will stay in FFF for a few days

DeletedUser

ohhhh yes SIN i remember that stuff lol. i never knew the full name for it lol. i guess im not as clever as i thought :icon_sad:

i may have to kick myself out of my own tribe...

DeletedUser

Unless it's changed since I took trig, Sin = Sine.. not Sinus.

A14C

yes i can invite wen im not in a tribe :icon_rolleyes:

anyway are we gonna make a tribe and declare war against them:icon_neutral::icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.