I've gotten a..

DeletedUser

Account on W1 (Thanks to Chucklefang) so now ill be playing on here instead of just posting on forums hope you all enjoy my presence here :D but apperantly to Chuckle im just a lucky noob hehe :D

DeletedUser

Oh wow i wish.. lol nope :D a friend of his quit, friend gave me the account :eek:, and what world are you looking for a co-player in >.>

DeletedUser69352

I've got someone to do it now. And we are going to start when a new world comes out. (Does anyone know when that will be?)
And you're lucky, Id love a W1 account, dunno if Im good enough though :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehe, well i am just glad to be on here with some great players, and ready to have some fun :D

DeletedUser

Actually.. i would already be considered a DVADER noob before i got the account ;O

DeletedUser

Please don't re-name my villages. :3

Remember, Dalek was there.

DeletedUser

anyone like dalek giving an account..??

can i have one too??

DeletedUser

I've still got mine, can't have it though ;)

you just ask me to have a candy yet you don't want to share it...

:p.. can i have it.. they say world 1 setting is different than the newer worlds.. i'd like to play w1 to gain experience to the experts!

paladin.

you just ask me to have a candy yet you don't want to share it...

:p.. can i have it.. they say world 1 setting is different than the newer worlds.. i'd like to play w1 to gain experience to the experts!

It's quite different, you can frolic in fields of abandoned villages, mixed in with a surprising amount of players who still don't know how tw works after around 3 years of it being locked.

DeletedUser

It's quite different, you can frolic in fields of abandoned villages, mixed in with a surprising amount of players who still don't know how tw works after around 3 years of it being locked.

why not hand me your account.. :p

DeletedUser

Too true..

DeletedUser8993

i have an account that needs a player well 2 actually but 1 just needs a coplayer during the week.

DeletedUser

...mixed in with a surprising amount of players who still don't know how tw works after around 3 years of it being locked.

that still surprises me. how does that even happen where you play a game so long and have virtually no understanding of its workings? i mean the smithy really is a pretty simple concept, and i still see mixed villages sometimes!

DeletedUser

that still surprises me. how does that even happen where you play a game so long and have virtually no understanding of its workings? i mean the smithy really is a pretty simple concept, and i still see mixed villages sometimes!

Yea, there's a lot of stupid people out there.