I've taken a sudden interest in this world.

DeletedUser

I don't know how long it will last, but you guys all look super awesome. Anyone up for signing my face?

But yeah... Tell me a little bit about yourselves. I'm talking tribes, egos, regular forumers, players... The usual shebang.
Write a paragraph or three about what you personally think about this world and everything in it. It'd make an interesting read, methinks <3

If you want some structure to it, the follow this nubby little list:

Favourite players (Combatants) -
Favourite players (Personality) -
Favourite players (Helpfulness) -
Most feared tribe/s -
Worst tribe/s -
Favourite tribe profile/s -
Least favourite players (State reason <3) -
Biggest ego -
Favourite experience on W22 -
Sexiest player -

Lots of love,
Kusty.

DeletedUser

theres already a thread like this somewhere aint there?

Didn't see one ^_~

But this one is hosted by Kusty. Kusty, dood! You can't deny Kusty, surely? D:
... I'll give a box of cookies to anyone who posts in my thread:

[spoil]
KustardKingsKookies.jpg
[/spoil]

Look awfully tempting, don't they? =3

DeletedUser

This forum doesn't seem to have much lurve for Kusteh :icon_cry:
He's right tho, there is already a similar thread. If no one responds to this one in the next 24 hours, I'll have-ta lock it o_O

DeletedUser

Old thread is old, guys. Information and opinions update themselves - Show Kusty some love :O

I want to know what all you sparkly, happy warmongers have been doing with yourselves <3

darkaniken2

Favourite players (Combatants) - Wei Long, MythicEpidemic
Favourite players (Personality) - CodaAlfine, whalefish1
Favourite players (Helpfulness) - CodaAlfine, anvir(numbers)
Most feared tribe/s - XXXX
Worst tribe/s - $CoD$
Favourite tribe profile/s - N/A
Least favourite players (State reason <3) - Snaperay, seems convinced he is god, and anyone who says otherwise is personally insulting him
Biggest ego - Myself
Favourite experience on W22 - Beating a tribe I was a part of before most of the people in charge had even thought of joining
Sexiest player - Myself, obviously.

Kusty <3

DeletedUser

Ani ^_^
*Gives box of cookies*

You deserves <3

What makes XXXX scary? :O

DeletedUser

Favourite players (Combatants) - Carbonha/ Stevie "Florest" Hill/ Mythic/ Helio/ Dust4Dust/ Tony "Sexi Munki" Mokbel/ Stevo

Favourite players (Personality) - Mihajes/ Jonedcap/ Stevo/ Skinnywill

Favourite players (Helpfulness) - Stevo/ dwinpenny/ mythic/ hellthug/ princess/ raja/ andy0/ helio123/ clittleton/ snaperay/ Lots/ ADude/ Rami - I may as well just put all the members of $CoD$ - They all help out where and when needed. So anyone who helps me makes this list.

Most feared tribe/s - $CoD$/ XXXX

Worst tribe/s - No Comment.

Favourite tribe profile/s - No Comment.

Least favourite players (State reason <3) - No Comment.

Biggest ego - AndyJC. :icon_razz:

Favourite experience on W22 - That is yet to come.

Sexiest player - Dark.

DeletedUser

That's a big list of love <3
*Gives cookies*

Nothing bad to say about anyone. You're, perhaps, a nice guy then? :O

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
he's uhhh...diplomatic?

@dark awwwwwww gee

OK, I'll bite then...

Favourite players (Combatants) - of the ones I worked with directly - Shekijam (old and new), whalefish1 (new), tribalsquire, Shovel1972, these people are pretty relentless...(I know there are many other great players but as I said, these are just the people I have worked with closely and regularly)

Favourite players (Personality) - JonEdCap (I love it when he dumps the rare post on us in the WF, I hope he's doing an interview), whalefish1 (old) (probably THE favourite), Dyakovo (old and new), Shekijam (new) (does a good line in funny links), mihajes

Favourite players (Helpfulness) - Aatank, whalefish1 (old and new), Shekijam (old and new), Shovel1972...many other people have given help cheerfully and efficiently but let's keep it short...although thmorrison1218 really deserves to be mentioned somewhere

Most feared tribe/s - XXXX - because they are active and motivated, they are good at organising and executing war plans, and as a tribe they are tight and have a good vibe so will be unlikely to fall apart anytime soon, or suffer from infighting

Worst tribe/s - I'd love to say $COD$ because at this point they're still losing, but then again they're clearly not terrible. Most of the really worst tribes are already dead or just totally off the radar

Favourite tribe profile/s - I don't look at them unless I have to, and these days that's hardly ever...tony's profiles are always worth a look - SHTONU is the latest amusing tribe name with a humorous slogan

Least favourite players (State reason <3) - I guess atm, for players worth mentioning, it would have to be snaperay. Why is he still there? (same reason I am lol). He's only mentioned here because he's a player who is a great threat if left alone. Many people on this world are annoying pests but don't get the honour of a mention here because their abilities don't rate it.

Biggest ego - yeah, that would have to be dark lol, otherwise snaperay

Favourite experience on W22 - probably, attacking COD family as a tiny tribe and not dying

DeletedUser64592

Favourite players (Combatants) - mythic/stevo/dwinpenny/LOTS/jonEdcap/KillahKenny/ADude1/mjared/dust4dust/helio123/ten-men/stevie-hill2006/mihajes/CiderJar/killjoy2008/SexyMunki/cinders0407/andy0/JohnDoe-183/sir colbey/Wei Long/CodaAlFine/terminator 2010
Favourite players (Personality) - Lord of the Squares/KillahKenny/stevo7213/CodaAlFine/hellthug/sir colbey
Favourite players (Helpfulness) - I think cinders said it best, all members of $cod$ and players that have helped me in the past
Most feared tribe/s - $cod$
Worst tribe/s - WHO
Favourite tribe profile/s - why is this here? who cares :)
Least favourite players (State reason <3) - N/A (game)
Biggest ego - andyJC
Favourite experience on W22 - 7k incoming
Sexiest player - Jo rockstar

DeletedUser

[spoil]he's uhhh...diplomatic?

@dark awwwwwww gee

OK, I'll bite then...

Favourite players (Combatants) - of the ones I worked with directly - Shekijam (old and new), whalefish1 (new), tribalsquire, Shovel1972, these people are pretty relentless...(I know there are many other great players but as I said, these are just the people I have worked with closely and regularly)

Favourite players (Personality) - JonEdCap (I love it when he dumps the rare post on us in the WF, I hope he's doing an interview), whalefish1 (old) (probably THE favourite), Dyakovo (old and new), Shekijam (new) (does a good line in funny links), mihajes

Favourite players (Helpfulness) - Aatank, whalefish1 (old and new), Shekijam (old and new), Shovel1972...many other people have given help cheerfully and efficiently but let's keep it short...although thmorrison1218 really deserves to be mentioned somewhere

Most feared tribe/s - XXXX - because they are active and motivated, they are good at organising and executing war plans, and as a tribe they are tight and have a good vibe so will be unlikely to fall apart anytime soon, or suffer from infighting

Worst tribe/s - I'd love to say $COD$ because at this point they're still losing, but then again they're clearly not terrible. Most of the really worst tribes are already dead or just totally off the radar

Favourite tribe profile/s - I don't look at them unless I have to, and these days that's hardly ever...tony's profiles are always worth a look - SHTONU is the latest amusing tribe name with a humorous slogan

Least favourite players (State reason <3) - I guess atm, for players worth mentioning, it would have to be snaperay. Why is he still there? (same reason I am lol). He's only mentioned here because he's a player who is a great threat if left alone. Many people on this world are annoying pests but don't get the honour of a mention here because their abilities don't rate it.

Biggest ego - yeah, that would have to be dark lol, otherwise snaperay

Favourite experience on W22 - probably, attacking COD family as a tiny tribe and not dying[/spoil]

Mmkay, starting to get a good idea as to why XXXX are so scareh :O
They're heavily pounding on the next-biggest tribe, and the tribes before those two are relatively small. As XXXX have the morale and the talents, they're likely to take the world by storm unless they hit a brick wall.
Yeah, I'd be a lil' worried too o_O

Just looked up SHTONU. Fantastic :lol:

[spoil]Favourite players (Combatants) - mythic/stevo/dwinpenny/LOTS/jonEdcap/KillahKenny/ADude1/mjared/dust4dust/helio123/ten-men/stevie-hill2006/mihajes/CiderJar/killjoy2008/SexyMunki/cinders0407/andy0/JohnDoe-183/sir colbey/Wei Long/CodaAlFine/terminator 2010
Favourite players (Personality) - Lord of the Squares/KillahKenny/stevo7213/CodaAlFine/hellthug/sir colbey
Favourite players (Helpfulness) - I think cinders said it best, all members of $cod$ and players that have helped me in the past
Most feared tribe/s - $cod$
Worst tribe/s - WHO
Favourite tribe profile/s - why is this here? who cares :)
Least favourite players (State reason <3) - N/A (game)
Biggest ego - andyJC
Favourite experience on W22 - 7k incoming
Sexiest player - Jo rockstar[/spoil]

And you're the infamous Snaperay :icon_surprised:
Awesome ODD, and very nice ODA. You must keep yourself busy =3
Toughest enemy you've fought so far, might I ask? :)

-------

Slightly unrelated, but:
W22.jpg

The same. However, the TODD and TODT also max out at the same number, which is just incorrect =/
Is this a bug? Because I don't see the point of capping the OD rankings :lol:

Has it been like this for long?

darkaniken2

I saw this bug on another world. Apparently the game wasn't designed to go that hight... :D

DeletedUser64592

And you're the infamous Snaperay :icon_surprised:
Awesome ODD, and very nice ODA. You must keep yourself busy =3
Toughest enemy you've fought so far, might I ask? :)

one and the same LOL

I have stated on here a while ago in the xxxx vs. $cod$ thread that jonEdcap is the best player i have yet to fight. He fought me from a sat account but he is by far the fastest sender of fakes/real attacks and the most dedicated to sending them. HE was sending on me for 6 hours strait one day, i had 4.5k incoming just from him i think. That was the zenith, many fakes real landed over that 6 hour period while he was sending. No player has ever been able to pull those loop sided of numbers against me:

Side 1:
Players: rathina
Side 2:
Players: snaperay

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 90
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,510,425
Side 2: 852,005
Difference: 658,420

chart

but most of my captures where against previous owners of the account so jonEdcap's actual numbers against me in that little fight where much higher.

now codafine:

Side 1:
Players: CodaAlFine
Side 2:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 4
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 300,897
Side 2: 37,853
Difference: 263,044

chart

stats don't show the true story of how much we have fought LOL

1000s of nukes have gone both ways between me and coda but SO few towns have fallen either way and yes she is the other top problem child i have had to fight(fighting with you coda has lasted 1 1/2 years now LOL)

I feel so many have fought me and done so well that i must list a few more:

Side 1:
Players: Wei Long
Side 2:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 33
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 541,834
Side 2: 317,299
Difference: 224,535

chart

When i ranked people i have real fights like this to talk about. Wei is relentless, he and i have fought a lot for months now since he took a town inside my cluster and recipricated by taking one insides his from him, we have had probably 1000 attacks sent by me against him since and 2000 sent by him or more. great fighter. I was holding my own against him but i got hit pretty hard by xxxx for a while as my odd would show and the gang bang did get me to lose some towns for sure.

Side 1:
Players: stevie-hill2006
Side 2:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 13
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 448,098
Side 2: 138,778
Difference: 309,320

chart

has fought me well, he has probably hit me with 3000 nukes. Of note i am one of the FEW to take any towns from most of these players so i feel reasonable okay about it, considering how hard i was hit :)

Each of the other players that i listed i don't list lightly. I have fought them all or fought at there side either as my self or on sat accounts. There are obviously MANY other great fighters in this world but these are the tops in my books and i feel i have a pretty reasonable knowledge of those that fight hard in this world.

mythic/stevo/dwinpenny/LOTS/jonEdcap/KillahKenny/ADude1/mjared/dust4dust/helio123/ten-men/stevie-hill2006/mihajes/CiderJar/killjoy2008/SexyMunki/cinders0407/andy0/JohnDoe-183/sir colbey/Wei Long/CodaAlFine/terminator 2010

as i stated in other threads jonEdcap is in my view the best attacker and mythicepidemic is the best defender

DeletedUser27

The same. However, the TODD and TODT also max out at the same number, which is just incorrect =/
Is this a bug? Because I don't see the point of capping the OD rankings :lol:

Has it been like this for long?

Latest update changed the display for this amount to a 32 bit field which max's to 4294967296.

Should be changing it back soon and the dbase that stores it isn't limited to 32 bit so it's just a display issue.

DeletedUser

[spoil]one and the same LOL

I have stated on here a while ago in the xxxx vs. $cod$ thread that jonEdcap is the best player i have yet to fight. He fought me from a sat account but he is by far the fastest sender of fakes/real attacks and the most dedicated to sending them. HE was sending on me for 6 hours strait one day, i had 4.5k incoming just from him i think. That was the zenith, many fakes real landed over that 6 hour period while he was sending. No player has ever been able to pull those loop sided of numbers against me:

Side 1:
Players: rathina
Side 2:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 90
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 1,510,425
Side 2: 852,005
Difference: 658,420

chart

but most of my captures where against previous owners of the account so jonEdcap's actual numbers against me in that little fight where much higher.

now codafine:

Side 1:
Players: CodaAlFine
Side 2:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 4
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 300,897
Side 2: 37,853
Difference: 263,044

chart

stats don't show the true story of how much we have fought LOL

1000s of nukes have gone both ways between me and coda but SO few towns have fallen either way and yes she is the other top problem child i have had to fight(fighting with you coda has lasted 1 1/2 years now LOL)

I feel so many have fought me and done so well that i must list a few more:

Side 1:
Players: Wei Long
Side 2:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 33
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 541,834
Side 2: 317,299
Difference: 224,535

chart

When i ranked people i have real fights like this to talk about. Wei is relentless, he and i have fought a lot for months now since he took a town inside my cluster and recipricated by taking one insides his from him, we have had probably 1000 attacks sent by me against him since and 2000 sent by him or more. great fighter. I was holding my own against him but i got hit pretty hard by xxxx for a while as my odd would show and the gang bang did get me to lose some towns for sure.

Side 1:
Players: stevie-hill2006
Side 2:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 13
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 448,098
Side 2: 138,778
Difference: 309,320

chart

has fought me well, he has probably hit me with 3000 nukes. Of note i am one of the FEW to take any towns from most of these players so i feel reasonable okay about it, considering how hard i was hit :)

Each of the other players that i listed i don't list lightly. I have fought them all or fought at there side either as my self or on sat accounts. There are obviously MANY other great fighters in this world but these are the tops in my books and i feel i have a pretty reasonable knowledge of those that fight hard in this world.

mythic/stevo/dwinpenny/LOTS/jonEdcap/KillahKenny/ADude1/mjared/dust4dust/helio123/ten-men/stevie-hill2006/mihajes/CiderJar/killjoy2008/SexyMunki/cinders0407/andy0/JohnDoe-183/sir colbey/Wei Long/CodaAlFine/terminator 2010

as i stated in other threads jonEdcap is in my view the best attacker and mythicepidemic is the best defender[/spoil]

Wow o_O
jonEdcap's pretty dedicated by the sounds of things :lol:
I'm used to the rather sloth World 5, and it's been many years since anyone's really given a care about what happens there. They've been at it for so long that most players literally only log in for an hour a day max, just to send off a few nukes and rebuild then go again. If a war goes on for too long without making much significant impact, all sides just lose motivation. Unfortunately for the entirety of World 5, they've been in a 2 vs 2 stalemate for the past 3 years :icon_neutral:

Sounds like there's still a lot of heat and passion in this world, and a lot of respect between foes. It's nice to see a world that's this far along and still going strong.

Latest update changed the display for this amount to a 32 bit field which max's to 4294967296.

Should be changing it back soon and the dbase that stores it isn't limited to 32 bit so it's just a display issue.

Oh I see....... :icon_confused:

Well, great! :D
... I think.