Jedi Vs Noble to start off w96

• Thread starter DeletedUser121240
  • Start date

DeletedUser121240

https://i.gyazo.com/88c0ecc61369b49920bb8928b8edff31.png

We first ran into noble in the beginning of the world, heavily intertwined with them, they asked us for an NAP. Which we agreed. They then wanted to merge into us, we gave it some thought and agreed it might be best to take the the sector easily and quickest. They demanded they wanted duke privs while we were much more significant and growth than them. Knowing of estilo R-6 previous dishonesty in w95 with his backstabs and disloyalty with FUU vs DIGG we decided that will not be a good idea. They pushed they idea and we were not okay with it. We kept the NAP and they decided to end it. We agreed there would be a 24 hour grace period from when we are ending it, to then go about our gameplay......

Within that 24-hour grace period estilo R-6 basher tried to clear a local member and estilo launched on my member, luckily it was partially stacked. We consider this a dishonest tribe and player and we will take further action to remove them from this sector.

Duke of Jedi
Lord micki420
Ca$h me Outside How bout dat

It Will All Be Mine

Relevant.

Attachments

• 128749007185152913.jpg
    128749007185152913.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 24

DeletedUser117534

I would love to hear the other side to the story as apparently Jedi tried to NAP Noble first and changed its mind few days ago planning to attack instead after allaying TIP. If I have been hearing about JEDI plans for last two days it means it was a strategy and blaming Noble for dishonesty is only an excuse so you can look 'clean'.
Lord Micki, there is nothing wrong with saying we attack them because we want to rule K44 and they are in our way, everyone can smell bull crap from a mile so maybe it's better for your tribe's reputation to be honest about motives and even if what you said is true sometime it is better not to point fingers. After all it is a war game and no one would judge you for using some nobles and axes instead of warm hugs.

Good luck to both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121240

I would love to hear the other side to the story as apparently Jedi tried to NAP Noble first and changed its mind few days ago planning to attack instead after allaying TIP. If I have been hearing about JEDI plans for last two days it means it was a strategy and blaming Noble for dishonesty is only an excuse so you can look 'clean'.
Lord Micki, there is nothing wrong with saying we attack them because we want to rule K44 and they are in our way, everyone can smell bull crap from a mile so maybe it's better for your tribe's reputation to be honest about motives and even if what you said is true sometime it is better not to point fingers. After all it is a war game and no one would judge you for using some nobles and axes instead of warm hugs.

Good luck to both sides.
I am a straight arrow mate. Yes, we spoke about it for the future, but was hoping they would come around and merge. Yet, we didn't launch. They then ended the NAP and attacked WITHIN the 24 hour peace after the NAP ending. That's dishonest. ofcourse they are in the way to dominate the sector, but I would have rather take it a different way to focus on the most important things to come and focus on growth instead of fighting. We were not planning to attack them thoroughly until they ended the NAP.

Thank you.

DeletedUser119150

bro, they attacked 2 hrs before the grace period ended if they were really dishonest they shd have attacked you and then mail you that the nap is over

DeletedUser112182

You should really consider how much you open your mouth, remember that a fish always dies through it's mouth.

To be frank with you, At least when we decided to hit you we did it to your face. We had an NAP and you went around promising to vanquish us to everyone. Big talk no game. I'm really sorry TIP got you hard and you swallowed every bit of lie they told you.

Best of luck out there, because in less than 12 hours you will most definitely need it and wish you never spawned next to me.

It Will All Be Mine

You should really consider how much you open your mouth, remember that a fish always dies through it's mouth.

This is one of the greatest analogies that I've heard in a while.

Can't wait to see some stats and less posturing.

DeletedUser121240

To be frank with you, At least when we decided to hit you we did it to your face. We had an NAP and you went around promising to vanquish us to everyone. Big talk no game. I'm really sorry TIP got you hard and you swallowed every bit of lie they told you.

Best of luck out there, because in less than 12 hours you will most definitely need it and wish you never spawned next to me.
Its okay mate, no lies coming from either side when you betrayed your tribe in w95 either. Tip said if you wanted a merge you would demand duke rights, i guess just to do what you've done in other worlds? That is exactly what happened, "i won't join you unless I am a duke too." You let your selfish needs get in the way of the best of your tribe.

Best of luck mate, atleast now you know how good we can snipe and back time(that was me btw) <3

DeletedUser121240

Let's all consider why you've changed your name from rodrigo(leader of FUU in w95) to estilo....hm.

Enjoy mate.

DeletedUser112182

And what are those lies?
I let you lead on your own and you come back straight to me, go figure. Please grow a set and leave me alone.

As for Mickey Mouse, well at least I still have most of my army ;)

DeletedUser121247

I let you lead on your own and you come back straight to me, go figure. Please grow a set and leave me alone.

I literally have no idea what you’re on about. You’re talking garbage as per usual.

Maybe focus on your empty village and doomed tribe instead of me ;)

DeletedUser112182

I'm not going to even argue really. I just know that I remained an FU member until the last of nukes hit my last village.

Whatever you all did will rest on your conscience. I served my tribe until the very end at it's highest and lowest.

I am very happy where I am at now, I lead a tribe of players that know what they are doing. My council already knows what is best for the tribe. We may not be rank 2, or 1, but I am very much happy where I am at now.

If I let you all go it was for the best for you and myself. I intended to spawn opposite continents to give you a legit chance to do your own thing, without early conflict.

If I changed my name it was to play just out of fun without you all stepping on my tail. I don't want drama or baggage from the past because I don't have time for that. Nor smearing you Dan with personal stuff like you and Brian did to me.

Leave me alone, I just want to have fun.

DeletedUser112182

As for Mick, I'm coming for you next mate so you better start recruiting cause I dumped 200 bucks and it's to rim you.